Any Advise?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

highpressurepumper

Any Advise?

Post by highpressurepumper »

Hey guy`s glad to be back been away for awhile :roll:
Heres my problem :oops:
Lets say its a friend of mine :wink: His penis is bend like a half moon when its rock hard and having problems with the wife in bed cause its doesn`t seems to go in the right direction to hit the G-spot..... its a big problem.
Can pumping regulary 7 days a week 4hrs a day would be a way to straithen it? would any of you know what causes this :oops: or is there any other technics to bend it back straight?
Attachments
umpump1.jpg
umpump1.jpg (1.89 MiB) Viewed 2995 times
unpump2.jpg
unpump2.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 2995 times
spyke

Post by spyke »

I'm not an authority on this matter but I don't think pumping will straighten out your dick. Pumping that much will gain you some girth and the opportunity to post some great pics. There are some stretching exercises that could help, you might try going to a site called forsize.com they offer some manual techniques. Another place is mynewsize .com they have a hanging device that is very intriguing. I hope this is some help, keep us posted of your progress.
shortstuff

Post by shortstuff »

stretches in the opposite direction should sort it out, or try something like this http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_scissors.shtml or

T Position
With the woman lying on her back, the man should lie perpendicularly (i.e., at a right angle to her, thus forming the ‘T’), while straddling the woman’s far leg. Depending on the woman’s flexibility, this can be a great position for deep penetration, while exposing the clitoris for manual stimulation. This double stimulation is very gratifying and can often lead to the big “O” really quickly.