DELETED

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

DELETED

STINKIN STICKY STUFF

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

I agree completely - I've PMed the admin to protest the fact that any joe can post a sticky or an announcement, but no reply yet. I would recommend that as may people as possible also PM the admin to see if we can get the situation changed; there really is no place for anything but normal postings on these forums.

kiwibop
bateleur

Post by bateleur »

You both are 100% right
Suche Schwanz ab 22 x 5 cm für mein Arschloch.
Sehr gerne einen Farbigen.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

This post needs to stay at the top of the board until people get the message and PM the admin to DO SOMETHING ABOUT STICKIES
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
spyke

Post by spyke »

I'm right there with you guys. Too much crap. Get rid of the useless sticky posts, they bog things down
kiwibop

PM the Admin

Post by kiwibop »

Whoops; can't have this post slipping off the front page. Mind you if people don't get off their butts and PM the Admin to protest about stickies and anouncements THERE WON'T BE A FRONT PAGE SOON. :(

Think about it folks :x PM the Admin

kb
PumpMonkey

Post by PumpMonkey »

I agree ... far too many stickys
Rickster

Post by Rickster »

I don't know guys. I'm with you all, but I think you should of made this topic a sticky so it doesn't wander off the first page. :lol:
spyke

Post by spyke »

You've got a point Rickster, but I'm here to put this back at the top so that people might take action. Power to the people!
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Go Spyke; you have the right idea my friend, but we need to inundate the admin with PMs if we want an improvement - it worked when our fine asian friend was screwing with the board a while back - all it takes is a concerted effort.
spyke

Post by spyke »

Slipping too far down the page without the desired results. I'm guilty of not badgering the admin. but I don't know how to PM these people, don't know where to send it!
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

It's really easy folks. Just login, go to "you have no new messages" at top menu, then "new post" button at bottom left when you're in your mailbox.

The user name for the moderator (???!) is admin. Type your message of disappointment in the presence of stickies and click "submit".

Let's do this thing and bombard the admin with our displeasure. Death to stickies!!

kb
BEEFYPUMPER

stickies suck

Post by BEEFYPUMPER »

Hey Guys

I agree 110% with each and every one of you who has posted here. But by posting it in the message forum, I believe the message gets lost. Obviously, the moderator(s) don't pay much attention to the messages on the board.
In all honesty, I don't believe they pay much attention to their own personal messages, to tell the truth.

But if enough of us EMAIL them and MESSAGE them with our letters, perhaps they may pay more attention.

What we need to do is EMAIL & PERSONAL MESSAGE them with our letters of petition. If you don't know how to do this, just go to the MEMBERLIST at the top of the page - under "select sort method" select the select by User name - under "Order" click on ascending and click 'sort'. When the list comes up, scroll through the members until you get to the user name "admin" and click on that. Once the admin profile comes up there are 2 buttons there to email the admin or PM the admin.

Type your letter (or copy and paste the one I've sent) - re-word it in your own words and (I suggest) you copy and paste your own letter to both their email and in a Personal Message - that way they get your letter twice.

Here is a copy of my letter to the admin:

Please be aware of the build-up of furry in the message posting board.

The villagers are ready to start a witch hunt over the lack of message board administration.

It seems that alot of the members are furious about the amount of people who post their messages with 'stickies' and 'important' messages. I, too am agrivated with the amount of people who post their message with a 'stickie' with full intention of the message remaining at the top of the message board.

I am also very disapointed in the lack of moderation over the size of Avatars and posted pictures. Come on guys - if you can't handle the job of being an effective moderator, turn the job over to someone who can. Or furthermore, someone who cares. If it takes up too much of your time, then it's time to turn it over to someone else.

Beefypumper