Pump for JUST BALLS ?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

ballplay

Pump for JUST BALLS ?

Post by ballplay »

Hi. Just wondering if anyone knows of a good, comfortable pump that's built for ball pumping ONLY. I don't want my cock in the pump at all -- just my nuts -- so a 2 stage isn't the answer. I have a cylinder for balls, but it's still hard to keep my cock out. Any information or pointers for testicle enalrgement without the cock pumping is greatly appreciated.

And while I' here .... is anyone in San Francisco looking for a ball buddy?

Thanks,
David
Last edited by ballplay on Sat May 06, 2006 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clavain

Post by clavain »

I think you might find that a little difficult, I was initially only interested in getting 'bigger heavy low hanging balls' but all the tubes etc I have used inevitably pull your cock into the tube. You can minimise the effect to some extent by just putting your balls in but the same thing happens.

You might want to try a 2.5 inch tube and just put your balls in and pump, use plenty of lube though. There are a few pics around of a guy who has pumped his balls into something like a 9 inch tube with his dick outside I will see if I can find the picture, its inspirational.

Clavain
ballplay

Post by ballplay »

Thanks Calvain. Would be awesome to see the pic
wayman

Re: Pump for JUST BALLS ?

Post by wayman »

ballplay wrote:Hi. Just wondering if anyone knows of a good, comfortable pump that's built for ball pumping ONLY. I don't want my cock in the pump at all -- just my nuts -- so a 2 stage isn't the answer. I have a cylinder for balls, but it's still hard to keep my cock out. Any information or pointers for testicle enalrgement without the cock pumping is greatly appreciated.

And while I' here .... is anyone in San Francisco looking for a ball buddy?

Thanks,
David
ive had some success with using a mason jar that can be found at any walmart.this would be the narrow mouth not the wide mouth.you dont have to use a seal but it can help prevent the glass digging in.dont need to drill holes just use a your hose and stick it in side and use mouth or pump.only problem can be getting to big then you might get stuck and it hurts to get out.
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

here's what i do.

i can pack a 1.75 and about 8" long in about 1.5 hrs. not bragging just giving you a reference point for the tube you may want to use. after i do that i lube my ball sac up and let my 2.25 suck on them for another hour. about half of my cock goes back in the tube, but as your sac pulls and stretches out and makes its own seal you can pull most of your cock back out.

try it youll like it!

jerry 8)
ballplay

Do pump sleeves or cuffs help?

Post by ballplay »

Jerry,

That's impressive. I've tried that approach too, moving from narrower to wider pumps, and that works ok, but it's still pretty frustrating. Especially when I've lubed my cock so I can stroke -- it wants to slide into the pump.

Has anyone tried a tube cuff or sleeve around the opening (or around your scrotum itself) that would narrow the passage so there's more of a seal around your scrotum? It seems it would make it easier to pull yoru balls out once the seal was broken.

David
Celt9669

Post by Celt9669 »

Hello Ballplay, I've tried it for several years and found it to be nearly impossible. The rim sucks up onto and always cuts into the underside of my dick. After several evenings of pumping while sitting on a heating pad while drinking some wine and lots of water, I was able to fill a 5.5" 2 stage to the point of severe pain getting my balls out of it. Dick was completely flattened against the top of the tube. After getting a "donut" in my unfortunately cut foreskin, the donut kept my dick from sliding back into the tube while I spent a while pumping just balls like this: pic attached...
Attachments
Art and Anatomy 011.jpg
Art and Anatomy 011.jpg (29.78 KiB) Viewed 8021 times
Celt9669

Post by Celt9669 »

Celt9669

Post by Celt9669 »

another after extraction..
Attachments
Art and Anatomy 281.jpg
Art and Anatomy 281.jpg (37.25 KiB) Viewed 8007 times
Last edited by Celt9669 on Mon May 08, 2006 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Celt9669

Post by Celt9669 »

May try again to get the hinged Monstertube soon... This pic shows the perspective better. Only affect on my dick in some thickening and a lagre donut. Trying to keep it out of the tube isn't really worth the trouble as far as I'm concerned. Happy pumping and hope you post some pictures..!
Attachments
Art and Anatomy 294.jpg
Art and Anatomy 294.jpg (25.6 KiB) Viewed 8015 times
ballplay

Keeping the Cock Out

Post by ballplay »

I guess I'm back to square one. I know what you mean about the tube digging into your cock. It's a killer. Also, once your cock starts to slide into the cylinder you can't stroke it and one of the things I love most is masturbating while my balls are getting pumped up. I keep thinking there must be a some type of flexible ring that I can put around my scrotum to make up for the gap between my balls and tube so my cock can't possibly get in and that when i release the pressure i can move my balls out of the way and they'd just slide right out, all pumepd up and full. Problem so far is the gel rings I've tried all slide into the pump too! I need one that will narrow the opening but not slide in.
David
cirus

Post by cirus »

Maybe someone like Pumptoys could be persuaded to make a 2" long tapered plug seal with a 2" hole in it with one side cut through, so that it could be slipped over the balls and then inserted into a 2.75"cylinder. The vacuum would then draw the taper into the cylinder and make a seal. Something I have been thinking about for some time as I also would prefere to pump balls only.
Have recently bought a 2.75" x 12" cylinder, but my cock still gets drawn in. But my balls are pumped long, which is what I want. I have previusly used a two stage but dont like the grapefruit effect, want long low hanging balls.
I dont know how to put a drg. of the tappered seal on here but it is clear in my mind.
Cirus.
ballplay

Great Idea

Post by ballplay »

Cirus,
Great idea. I think there might be a lot of guys who would love to get the big heavy ball look without the extreme girth of the 2 stage. I sure do -- just a personal thing, but i think it looks more natural. Anyway, there should be somethign for everyone. A soft, stretchable ball plug with a good seal sounds great.
Thanks. David.
cirus

Post by cirus »

Just knocked up a quick doodle of the plug on paintbox, so not very good but shows the idea.
Also attached photo of my new 12" cylinder.

Cirus
Attachments
Cyl Entry Reducer.jpg
Cyl Entry Reducer.jpg (17.67 KiB) Viewed 7317 times
Dsc01219.jpg
Dsc01219.jpg (8.74 KiB) Viewed 7317 times
tomk

Post by tomk »

Here is one after 40 mins. in the MT, Jr. you need to make sure that you maintain circulation in your cock though.
Attachments
051006.JPG
051006.JPG (64.42 KiB) Viewed 6847 times