Big Balls! Open to any suggestions!

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bear1z

Big Balls! Open to any suggestions!

Post by bear1z »

A bit of backstory:
So ive always had pretty small balls. Its like the size of your thumb digit so naturaly ive tried pumping but I have not been doing it enough to see results.

Recently i got tested for testosterone and eventhough you wouldn't say from looking at me (except the size of my balls) the result was T below the minimum.

Ive yet to go through a few tests but the chance is high ill go on testosterone replacement therapy. Because that would replace the natural function of my balls they might get even smaller. The only way to prevent that is to take a medication I would need to inject every 2-3 days which i dont see myself doing for very long...

So i feel like ive got a couple of options now.
1. Pump my balls untill they will hopefully be permanently bigger at some point (hydroceles)
2. Inject silicone.
3. Get implants that cover my natural balls.
4. Get implants instead of my balls.

Im mostly considering option 2 and 3 as a permanent solution. But im open to hear your suggestions.
retropup

Re: Big Balls! Open to any suggestions!

Post by retropup »

… I took the 3-injections a week (stupid number!) option - a couple of weeks into a 3-month course it feels as if it might be starting to have very minor effects, but it's still way too early to tell.

I personally wouldn't fancy options 4 or 2 myself… and I didn't realise that option 3 was a thing?! 😅

My T-levels are fine, my concern is that I'm much larger on the right than the left - and the left one likes to pop away with barely a moment's notice, which can have an annoying impact in play situations and makes anything involving a ring basically a non-starter 😩

I'm in the UK and, after receiving what I felt was pretty awful advice from several consultants, had to really fight to be heard - but I eventually found somewhere official who were willing to write me a prescription. I'd be interested to hear your experiences of trying to pursue a medical solution, if you're willing to share?
bear1z

Post by bear1z »

Retropup, do i understand correctly that youre on hcg now? Only for 3 months?

Im in NL, the healthcare is pretty good and ive got a nice gp, but they are cautious with things that are not totaly necessary.
My next bloodtests are at the end of the month but ill keep you updated.
retropup

Post by retropup »

bear1z wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 10:56 pm Retropup, do i understand correctly that youre on hcg now? Only for 3 months?
3 months initially, yes - I get the impression that they'd not be against continuing for longer if there's any signs of progress, but the doctor at the clinic was fairly sceptical of there being any effect - although was willing to see what happens. The question would really be of whether it's worth the cost if there hasn't been any noticeable effect in that time.
bear1z wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 10:56 pm Im in NL, the healthcare is pretty good and ive got a nice gp, but they are cautious with things that are not totaly necessary.
Same here for the most part - every other clinic I spoke to turned me down!
bear1z

Post by bear1z »

Ah okay, and youre using it with trt or purely to grow the smaller ball?

Ive hear that hcg will make you shoot ropes but not that it will have a huge affect on size. Only while on trt it helps prevent the shrinkage.
retropup wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:41 pm
bear1z wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 10:56 pm Retropup, do i understand correctly that youre on hcg now? Only for 3 months?
3 months initially, yes - I get the impression that they'd not be against continuing for longer if there's any signs of progress, but the doctor at the clinic was fairly sceptical of there being any effect - although was willing to see what happens. The question would really be of whether it's worth the cost if there hasn't been any noticeable effect in that time.
bear1z wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 10:56 pm Im in NL, the healthcare is pretty good and ive got a nice gp, but they are cautious with things that are not totaly necessary.
Same here for the most part - every other clinic I spoke to turned me down!
retropup

Post by retropup »

bear1z wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:51 pm Ah okay, and youre using it with trt or purely to grow the smaller ball?
By itself!

I can report back on how it goes with time…
bear1z

Post by bear1z »

Definitely keep me updated!
Are you noticing any difference in cum loads yet?
retropup wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 5:22 am
By itself!

I can report back on how it goes with time…