Just started ball pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

dwm4re

Just started ball pumping

Post by dwm4re »

Gentlemen, I recently purchased a 3" straight tube and an Oxball XL. Guessing on how to use it, I lubed up cock and balls, stretched the oxballs over it all like a giant cockring and placed the tube over that. I only go up to 3HG for 2 reasons. 1, it starts to ache around my pelvic bone and 2, some of the oxball will get sucked up in the tube if the pressureistoo high. How long should I be in that tube with 2 or 3HG. I have read that perhaps an hour with breaks every 15 min or so for massages. The other night after about 45 min (I couldn't continue) I noticed that my sac wasn't that large but both my testicals were much bigger than before. Super swollen. Those puppies have shrunk a bit due to testosterone injections over the years. So basically am I doing this correct. Should I ease up on the pressure to be able to go an hour.should I try it without the oxball xl. Thanks in advance. Any pics to demonstrate would be appreciated.
TinyMe

Re: Just started ball pumping

Post by TinyMe »

Sounds like you’ve made a good start so far, and in time you will be able to pump for longer at higher vacuum.

Don’t try too much too fast though, your body will tell you what it’s comfortable with.

The testicles are always the first to enlarge, and then the sac. Once you start to increase your time in the tube you will see the scrotum itself start to swell as well 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
dwm4re

Post by dwm4re »

Is the 3" tube good enough for right now or am I not giving the boys room to grow.
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

It’s too small for growth, if finances allow I would get a 3.5x5” two stage. You can get them from LAPDist.com or it’s very easy and cheap to convert a STJ with a hack saw and female fitting. But the 3” is too small if you want growth
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

dwm4re wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:26 am Is the 3" tube good enough for right now or am I not giving the boys room to grow.
Yes, it’s a good place to start.

Depending on whether you’re looking for bloat or length will be the deciding factor on where you go from there.

Once you fill the current tube completely, then you can decide 👍🏻

Some pictures to see the current state of play would help.
Oh to have even an average sized cock….