Have you seen permanent increase in size or improvement in testicular function with pumping?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Bitropler

Have you seen permanent increase in size or improvement in testicular function with pumping?

Post by Bitropler »

I've asked this once but I saw more comments in the forum addressing the subject giving different replies and decided to ask again:

Have you seen permanent enlargement in ball size with pumping?

Or

Increase in testicular function, more testosterone, sperm, virility, muscle etc...?

I have testicular mutilation and I think pumping can help me.

Ty. Please reply with your experience as this is very important to me.
Mlah

Re: Have you seen permanent increase in size or improvement in testicular function with pumping?

Post by Mlah »

Yes, increased size of balls is possible. For some reason for during puberty, my left nut didn’t develop any where near the same size as the right one. I even had a doctor ask me if I even had two balls! After pumping, I clearly have two defined nuts that don’t shrink back to nothing without pumping for weeks.

I wish I learned about pumping when I was much younger, but very pleased with my results. BTW, I stretched with metal weights for a few years and then started pumping.

Regards,
Mike
greenie

Re: Have you seen permanent increase in size or improvement in testicular function with pumping?

Post by greenie »

Over time my testicles have become permanently larger and my sack has also, I love to pump but only do so every 2 wks these days so as I go back to my new unpumped size which is a good size larger than before I started pumping many years ago, back then I would pump 2-3 times a week , I still can’t get enough but have learnt to control myself, I seem to be able to edge for longer, my sack is much more sensitive to touch and my orgasms are more intense with an engorged sack and when they are back to their new normal size, cum seems to be thinner when pumped up (more fluid in balls) but thicker as normal when not pumped. I do love having and looking at big pumped balls
The bigger they are the harder I get.
shyguy_8121

Post by shyguy_8121 »

There must be some kind of cosmic energy that drew me here because I was looking to post the exact same question. It's why we're all here.
Whether it's permanent or not...a pound is a pound. Big balls are big balls. Same with penis.. although the texture might be softer for a fluid pumped penis.

Does anyone have permanent penis growth by pumping or jelqing? I am more interested in girth. Which, as I thought about it, seems very possible.
First, a goal..Is it possible to gain 1/8" in girth for the penis in a year?
Then, maybe 1/4" inch in a year. In 4 years that would be 1 inch in girth!

Well, even 1/8" per year would be 1/2" in 4 years. I wonder if anyone has any measurement history they could share.
Maybe 2 categeores:
Pumped Girth, before pumping ever. Current pumped Girth
Unpumped girth, after letting fluids drain to see if there is permanent change.

Also, I am very interested in the poster's question about testiclular function, virility. Erectile hardness seems to be a good thing as it brings oxygen and nutrients to the penis, especially if night time erections are absent or lessened. I believe some medical doctors would agree.
Bitropler

Post by Bitropler »

Ty for your kind replies.

You have all been incredibly helpful.

If anyone else has feedback I'd be very grateful for your reply. Ty very much.
Bitropler

Post by Bitropler »

shyguy_8121 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:46 am There must be some kind of cosmic energy that drew me here because I was looking to post the exact same question. It's why we're all here.
Whether it's permanent or not...a pound is a pound. Big balls are big balls. Same with penis.. although the texture might be softer for a fluid pumped penis.

Does anyone have permanent penis growth by pumping or jelqing? I am more interested in girth. Which, as I thought about it, seems very possible.
First, a goal..Is it possible to gain 1/8" in girth for the penis in a year?
Then, maybe 1/4" inch in a year. In 4 years that would be 1 inch in girth!

Well, even 1/8" per year would be 1/2" in 4 years. I wonder if anyone has any measurement history they could share.
Maybe 2 categeores:
Pumped Girth, before pumping ever. Current pumped Girth
Unpumped girth, after letting fluids drain to see if there is permanent change.

Also, I am very interested in the poster's question about testiclular function, virility. Erectile hardness seems to be a good thing as it brings oxygen and nutrients to the penis, especially if night time erections are absent or lessened. I believe some medical doctors would agree.
I think you'll find many with permanent results of both kinds.

Check the thundersplace forums for pics and results. There are many.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

The big three are Thunder's Place, PEGym, and Matters of Size, all of which are long-established penis enlargement forums. Or you could start a thread in the Male Pumping section here.