Electric pump advice

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

XBR

Electric pump advice

Post by XBR »

I have bought a couple of different breast pumps and modded them, they are step up in every area. My wife loves the control, ease of use and the step up in results.

We are keen to get a cycling/pulse effect going, the in built programmes are either too harsh or nearly non existent.
Any advice on pump types brands or mods, would be gratefully recieved
SFBallpumper

Re: Electric pump advice

Post by SFBallpumper »

I’ve also modded breast pumps. I use them to pump my cock and balls. Because they’re built to provide suction, all you need to do is modify the tubing that they come with.

There are a lot of different pumps with an almost endless variety of pumping patterns. The only source of detailed information that I’ve found is YouTube. Women talk about the various pumps and compare the suction and the patterns. The videos that show graphs of the patterns and talk about pressure levels have been the most helpful to me. I’m a guy. I want numbers and graphs, not testimonials like, “It’s good.” I tend to trust the ones posted by doulas. They're the only ones with observations working with a number of women and pumps, so they're not speaking based solely on their personal experience with one or two pumps. On YouTube, do a search for "breast pump doulla" and you'll find their posts.

I’ve only looked into portable ones because I don’t want to drag around a huge and heavy pump. I currently use a BellaBaby Double Breast Pump. It’s one of the lower cost portable ones. It’s got 4 different patterns to choose from (see attached). It’s great when I pump my cock and balls together, but it could be stronger for cock pumping alone. My cock seems to respond best to higher pressure. Shaving also helps. In my never-ending quest to find the perfect pump, I'll probably try others later on.
https://www.amazon.com/Bellababy-Electr ... 07CZZN1VX/

I've also attached diagrams of my BellaBaby setup, Part A and Part B. Let me know if you have problems with these files.

What pump are you using?
Attachments
BellaBaby Patterns.jpg
A. Gathering the Parts.jpg
B. Assembling the Parts.jpg
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
XBR

Post by XBR »

Thanks for your detailed reply SBFBallpumper.

One of the pumps is an identical Bellababy. Thanks for the files, really useful as l didn't get a manual with mine. I will have another attempt at the different modes tonight.

Thanks again
SFBallpumper

Re: Electric pump advice--Two things

Post by SFBallpumper »

1. Here's another breast pump mod (see attached). The Bellama Mango Plus is no longer manufactured, however, the setup should work with any breast pump that hangs on a lanyard. The advantage of a pump on a lanyard is that you can walk around doing other things while pumping. I love saying that I can vacuum while vacuum pumping!

2. Here's a link to the Bellababy website. You can download the manual and see other info about the pump.
https://bellababy-med.com/products/breast-pump-e15
Attachments
Bellema Breast Pump  Conversion.png
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
XBR

Post by XBR »

Thanks 🤗🤗