Any successful tactics for fighting temporary turtling in the short term.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Awkwardturtle

Any successful tactics for fighting temporary turtling in the short term.

Post by Awkwardturtle »

Hi all,

I get the above quite badly but very sporadically. I do kind of use it as an alarm or reminder to reassess my stress levels and lifestyle choices. However I struggle due to having ADD. I like ADD but I have a habit of hyperfocusing which leads to neglect and unhealthy choices. It's difficult to see whilst I'm in the zone, nothing like an awkward turtle to snap me back to reality.

Anyway what do you think of silicone sheaths to warm the penis and keep it stretched/prevent turtling? Can I really wear one all day? I see they are around 2cm internal diameter which seems quite a snug fit tbh. Can the skin breath?

Also testicle weights and stretching. My balls seem to atrophy when I turtle really badly and they can ache, is it safe to use ball weights or is there a ball holder that keeps them from retreating rather than a stretcher?

Should I pump penis and balls together in same tube or is it better to seperate? What mmhg is safe for testicles? How long should a noobie pump balls?

I'm open to suggestions and stories of successfully fighting this demon.

Cheers
chubbykisses

Re: Any successful tactics for fighting temporary turtling in the short term.

Post by chubbykisses »

Hi bro, post some pics so we can see the situation a bit better. Everyone is going to be unique.