Moderator: bigray57

Drbullko

Dex 5%limit

Post by Drbullko »

Any ideas how much dex can I infuse in one day? Any indications or so? Thanks
PumperSoCal

Re: Dex 5%limit

Post by PumperSoCal »

There certainly probably is. But it may also depend on the person and a lot of other factors. Dextrose at certain amounts most can handle probably without issue. But large amounts of it can cause issues. Especially if you have compromised immune systems and things like heart, kidney, or have diseases like Diabetes. If you're diabetic steer completely clear of it unless you want to be in the hospital or possibly worse. But for a healthy person, you still need to be careful with it. It can cause similar shock systems in Diabetics if you do too much of it. There have been people on this forum that have reported blacking out, having severe reactions to it. Granted the number is low, but it's still something you have to be careful of. Dextrose causes additional swelling up to a certain point, but you also have to make extra sure you are well hydrated if you plan on using it. Some will even monitor their blood sugar too to make sure it doesn't do anything bad. People that have infused it can probably better tell you what a safe and/or good amount is. I generally see people usually doing 1.5L on here a lot. I think because the swell ends up being close to 3L or there about.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

the limit of "how much dex can i infuse" is more to do with how much will actually stay where you want it to stretch the skin.

I've seen photos of men who claim they infused 2 or 3 or 4 or even 5 liters of saline. They may actually have infused that much, but you'd never know it because most of it does not stay where it was infused. We all know what a 2 liter bottle of soda pop looks like. Unless you have been stretching for years you will not be able to hold even 2 liters in your scrotum without some of it "spilling over" into the body.

if you infused 2 liters of 5% dex you have added (2000g * 0.05) = 100 grams of dextrose into your body. if you infused right into your veins it could mess you up quite a bit, but you're not doing that: you're infusing into a body cavity with a slow resorption rate. You have that 100g being taken up by the body over the course of 48 hours or so. That's not too much to ask from a healthy body, but it might cause a slightly-unhealthy body to get pretty annoyed. Even a healthy person can get cramping from electrolyte imbalance (drink your Gatorade, folks)

2L of 5% dex would expand a little. So if you're an elite level infuser you might be able to handle that amount of volume. I've tried it once and was entirely unable to deal with the size and intensity of the stretch (i can get big but I'm not what i would call "elite" yet). 2 Liters of 10% dex is twice as much sugar (obviously), and I've seen guys claim they've infused that much, but I have my doubts. That much volume would (roughly) double in size and there's no way that much volume is staying in your scrotum unless you are the biggest of the big; if a regular dude infused that much then most of it went to waste (or "to waist" because I'm old enough to throw Dad Jokes into my posts)

Cheers,
Russ.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Drbullko wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:04 am Any ideas how much dex can I infuse in one day? Any indications or so? Thanks
These guys have already said it all and are spot on!
You’ll enjoy yourself more if you’re able to stop at 250ml assuming you’re not a veteran Pumper or have u unusual genetic flexibility.
Whatever gets your unpumped bag full but BEFORE it becomes taut. Because for some reason you will experience a little swelling afterwards even with D5.
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

I've done 3l of dextrose at one time. That's when I first achieved 30"
Goal to go bigger than 30"
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

lonepmpr wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:18 am I've done 3l of dextrose at one time. That's when I first achieved 30"
I’m so jealous!
That’s exactly how it’s done when you have the capacity to retain every single drop!