Calcium chloride penectomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Valcore220

Re: Calcium chloride penectomy

Post by Valcore220 »

They didn't leave a little penis it's all gone. somewhere tucked inside me is the smallest amount of erectile tissue they must have missed..
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

i hope you are feeling better
has the doctor called back about the other problems
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

So the infections has cleared and basically just waiting to heal now. Follow up with urology on Friday.

Also I ordered the female hormone shot about a 5 month worth shot estradiol valerate 40MG/ml and it looks like it’s a 5ml vial and you do a 1 ml shot every month.

Since everything is now gone and once healed I can wear panties and be smooth. I’ve decided I want boobs. Plus I want my libido killed it’s frustrating to not be able to masturbate when I’m aroused. I used a site and they just sent me a confirmation they received my check.

Hopefully this first pick will at least kill the libido and maybe start to make the nipples puffy. To clarify I’m not transitioning just a guy with no dick, no balls that wants boobs
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

thats great to hear
did a doctor give you the ev, I ordered mine online and was taking pills
why just 1 ml
i was taking the ev pills and spironolctone, that will definitly give you boobs
it will take some time for puffy nipples and your aerolas will start getting wider
how big aboobs do you want, I am 44c right now
it will take about a year and a half till the get noticble and about 3 for nice boobs
panties is definitly the way to go and then bras
iwear panties and bras every day
when are they going to do the reat of your surger iguess this will make you nullo or eunuch and with no penis or balls closer to trans
are you going to feminize and wear womens cloths
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

rbm 75 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:44 am thats great to hear
did a doctor give you the ev, I ordered mine online and was taking pills
why just 1 ml
i was taking the ev pills and spironolctone, that will definitly give you boobs
it will take some time for puffy nipples and your aerolas will start getting wider
how big aboobs do you want, I am 44c right now
it will take about a year and a half till the get noticble and about 3 for nice boobs
panties is definitly the way to go and then bras
iwear panties and bras every day
when are they going to do the reat of your surger iguess this will make you nullo or eunuch and with no penis or balls closer to trans
are you going to feminize and wear womens cloths
I ordered off your site

Well not sure on the boob size I understand that depends on genetics. Yes I’m a eunuch at this point and I see urology Friday I’m going to ask them about my next surgery.

I don’t want to feminize, I would be one ugly woman.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

Lol
yes genetics does play a factor bit it also depends on how much hrt you take and what you take
and as far as being an ugly woman you shouldnt think that way
ionly wish I was more fem looking, no way i could pass
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

beside , let your hair grow and some makeup should do the trick, if the wife approves
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

Haha she would not
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

if you dont mind iwant to ask more about cc

do you have to use 3 ml or willl less work, my needles only hold 1/2 ml so when i do alccohol i need to do it 6 times
what percntage did you use, i saw omamazon that there wer different one
would it be better if i did my cocck and balls at the same time
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

and where did you get the syringes
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

So to put out the obvious statement here. I’m not encouraging anyone to do what I did because you can get hurt lose a limb, penis, balls, or even die and I would not only feel horrible but also don’t want to be legally liable. I’m just sharing my experience for those who are interested in my journey.

All that being said it’s amazing what you can order off Amazon syringes included. The calcium chloride I purchased originally was medical grade like 10% and it did nothing despite multiple injections. The second time I purchased food grade the calcium chloride used in making cheese again off Amazon. That was like 30-35% and it immediately worked, I should not understate the amount of pain involved when I injected my penis I really had to push through to do both sides. Eventually it subsided but it was a new level of pain for me. A true 10.

As far as ML goes I don’t know what the minimum would be but I figure since I was going for necrosis I wanted to make sure so go big or go home.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

thanks for the info. i might get bigger syringes for alcohol
i hope every thing goes well
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

i must say thats a very interesting way to get a sex change or be a eunuch with out all the bs paper work and seeing shrinks

it sounds like you knew you would get necrosis and did a lot of planning
| i still am going to do alcohol for the time being and i will think real hard if i want to try cc
as i said I did try and give my self a penectomy twice and real hate my cock and balls
if i do try cc i think i would start with balls first
if not i will stick with everclear
let us know how it goes with th doc and if you care to share more pics
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

did you take anything before or after for the pain
pain doesn't bother me as i pierced my nipple 3 time in each an i love doing my injections
when i tried my penectomy i was super drunk both time and love doing cock and balls bondage so i dont think i would have any problem doing cc if i do decide to do it
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

rbm 75 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:53 am did you take anything before or after for the pain
pain doesn't bother me as i pierced my nipple 3 time in each an i love doing my injections
when i tried my penectomy i was super drunk both time and love doing cock and balls bondage so i dont think i would have any problem doing cc if i do decide to do it
I was sober and had no idea how much pain there would be, if any, prior to giving myself the injection. So since this was something new and untried I did it sober with a clear head. I didn’t expect the level of pain I got in return.

Yes I researched on necrosis and including genital necrosis and the anatomy prior to engaging in this activity.