Calcium chloride penectomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Valcore220

Calcium chloride penectomy

Post by Valcore220 »

Ok so I was so successful with my calcium chloride castration I’m attempting to see if it would work for a penectomy.

I did three shots yesterday. 1 2ml shot in both the left and right corpus cavernosum at the base of my banded penis. Brought a new meaning to the word pain which lasted 10-15 mins. Then a thirds shot right side corpus cavernosum upper shaft 3ml and there was no feeling with this shot.

I left the band on for a good 20 mins and after removing it the calcium chloride did not move from the initial injection site.

There was immediate response within 5 mins my penis shriveled and started to bruise.

My mistake was doing one more injection below the top of the scrotum into the penis. This caused a lot of pain likely because I didn’t inject enough to kill the nerves only.

So I went to the ER 4 hours after, if I hadn’t done that fourth injection I likely could have waited a day or two and let the calcium chloride work longer. It’s basically the salt they throw on the road prior to snow.

I do have what looks like the start of necrosis on the head of my penis but the shaft was drained of fluid in the ER in surgery. So I’ll have to try again.
24 hours post injection
24 hours post injection
rbm 75

Re: Calcium chloride penectomy

Post by rbm 75 »

nice so i guess you have to get it removed
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

Well the doctor is sending me home to wait and see if it heals on its own…..

So I’m gonna band it and do another round of shots and not make the mistake I did last time. I would rather keep the momentum going here.
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

I will say the head looks dead and the skin is turning hard which is what the necrotic area of my scrotum did before my surgery and eventually detached with my testicle in tow.
FiddlyDink

Post by FiddlyDink »

Valcore220 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:25 am Well the doctor is sending me home to wait and see if it heals on its own…..

So I’m gonna band it and do another round of shots and not make the mistake I did last time. I would rather keep the momentum going here.
That makes sense. How long are you going to wait before doing the next round?
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

FiddlyDink wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:27 am
Valcore220 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:25 am Well the doctor is sending me home to wait and see if it heals on its own…..

Likely tonight.
FiddlyDink

Post by FiddlyDink »

Valcore220 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:28 am
FiddlyDink wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:27 am

Likely tonight.
Good luck! I hope it goes smoothly and that you succeed!
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

if and when they remove it are you going for a sex change or just become a eunuch
they will probably have to do a uretha reoute
A qustion would a solution of table salt also work
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

i cant be;ieve they think it will heal on its own
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

is it hard for you to give your shots there and in the right placesand how do you find them
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

Well I’m married with kids and a very conservative wife and family so sadly no on the sex chance. I would love to take hormones and not transition just become more feminine and grow breasts.

It is crazy they think it will heal on its own. I’ve studied a lot of anatomy photos of the penis and done a few saline injections prior to this so I can tell by touch and feel where to inject. Plus always pull back on the needle to make sure you aren’t in a vein or artery.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

has she said any thing baout your cocck and balls yet.
will table salt work
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

She’s questioned if I’m doing this to myself because I did get caught back in September but I’ve been talling her it’s all a side effect of what I did then. She doesn’t like what’s happening but did comment sex was better after I was castrated. Prolly cause it changed the angle.

Table salt won’t work cause you mix it with tap water and that’s extremely painful to inject. Think about all the additives. I’ve slightly done this once and you won’t a second time.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

thanks for the info
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

Valcore220 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:39 am She’s questioned if I’m doing this to myself because I did get caught back in September but I’ve been talling her it’s all a side effect of what I did then. She doesn’t like what’s happening but did comment sex was better after I was castrated. Prolly cause it changed the angle.
Surely the sex won't be better now? Do you plan to continue a sex life as a eunuch or are you leaning towards an asexual lifestyle?

Your dedication is commendable. Thanks for sharing your experience.