Calcium chloride penectomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

FiddlyDink

Re: Calcium chloride penectomy

Post by FiddlyDink »

Valcore220 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:45 am
FiddlyDink wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:33 am
Valcore220 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 am Surgery got moved to tomorrow. I’ll post an update and photos when I can.
Best of luck! Out of curiosity, did you tell the doctors exactly what you did to cause this?
lol I’m no that would result in a psych visit. Sometimes it’s best to not explain what happened.
"I woke up any my penis was like this!" :lol:
FiddlyDink

Post by FiddlyDink »

Valcore220 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 am Surgery got moved to tomorrow. I’ll post an update and photos when I can.
Hey, how did your surgery go?
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

Surgery went well I’m sore and staying one more night in the hospital to try and get pain under control.

They ended up taking the entire penis. Doctor said the damage was much more extensive once they got in there.

Currently have a catheter coming out of my abdomen that will get moved to below my sac soon. Where that will be the permanent place I pee from.
Attachments
IMG_6463.jpeg
FiddlyDink

Post by FiddlyDink »

Valcore220 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:06 pm Surgery went well I’m sore and staying one more night in the hospital to try and get pain under control.

They ended up taking the entire penis. Doctor said the damage was much more extensive once they got in there.

Currently have a catheter coming out of my abdomen that will get moved to below my sac soon. Where that will be the permanent place I pee from.
I'm glad to hear everything went well! I figured they wouldn't be able to salvage the rest of the penis after that second injection. I hope the paint subsides soon so you can get back home.
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

Here is picture
Attachments
IMG_6465.jpeg
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

yes so great to hear it went well. are they going to remove the sack too?
did they ask you what happened, very curious
itoo figured thats what would happen I am going to wait till after our cruise before i do anything
has your wife said anything yet if you care to say
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

So I told them I was masturbating after my bilateral orchiectomy and sadly was unsuccessful but I did feel something like a pop. There was bruising immediately.

Urology rushed me into surgery thinking I broke my dick even with it looking black. They sent me home after 2 days with it looking more black.

I told them I’ll likely be back in a few days. Came back in a few days with a fully black penis and smelly. I was then transferred to another hospital that would treat me and had more experience in the area.

After waiting 2 days at the new hospital they proceeded to order an MRI. Those results suggested they might be able to save the penis. After they started they realized they were unable to save the penis.

My wife is upset because of the impact that has on sex and she is very vanilla.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

i hope you are feeling better did they say when they will do the rest of it

what are they going to do with your sac, remove it or make a smalll vagina
what pct of clacium did you use
to me you found the best way to get everything removed , no having to see shrinks for referals
pleas keep us up to date on your progress
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

The only thing I’m gonna get changed is how I pee that’s gonna be from below my sac they will do another surgery for that. Otherwise everything is getting left as is so if I want a change it’s up to me to pay a plastic surgeon for it.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

very good you feeling better
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Peeing like a female is a 'good' thing rather than being 'bad'. I have had my urethra rerouted and been peeing like a female for several decades now and much prefer it. Those rare situations that are a little more difficult (like when hiking or being out with friends or family) also make it more erotic.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I hope you continue to share your experiences of life without a penis here. I wish you the best. I did a partial penectomy by removing my glans nearly a decade ago and absolutely love it.
Nightshade1

Post by Nightshade1 »

Valcore220 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:17 am After waiting 2 days at the new hospital they proceeded to order an MRI. Those results suggested they might be able to save the penis. After they started they realized they were unable to save the penis.
My wife is upset because of the impact that has on sex and she is very vanilla.
Congratulations to your success! No reason for your wife to be upset. You could use a strap-on dildo. A lot of impotent men and lesbians do it.
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

Just an update

Healing is slow going I’m still bleeding from the incision and some stitches have popped with some yellow fluid mixed with blood leaking or flowing out depending if I press on it or not. (Waiting on doc to call back)

The Supra pubic catheter sucks. It’s just uncomfortable and I leak pee from my normal urethra all the time anyway likely into the wound or that area.

They left like the smallest amount of erectile tissue and I still get hard but I’m the only one that can tell. That sucks cause you can’t do anything about it.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

so sorry to here that, cn i ask why they left aliitle penis