Frohle Pumpers – Ever had leaks?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

MaskedHero

Frohle Pumpers – Ever had leaks?

Post by MaskedHero »

I could use some help here from those with Frohle pump experience, I bought model pp012 pictured in the link below from Ballistic Metal a few months ago. Since then it’s always had a slow leak somewhere that I just can’t figure out, not incredibly fast but noticeable and I have to continuously pump minute by minute to keep the vacuum level that I want.

Here’s what I’ve tried so far with no luck:

-Removed the stock finger pump and replaced with a brake bleeder pump and connected tubing.

-Tightened the quick pressure release.

-Removed the cushion at the base of the cylinder and re-seated it several times.

-Shaved myself baby butt smooth and used extra lube.

Anyone had a similar experience or know where I should turn to next? I’d hate to just get rid of the tube, I’ve been pumping for 10+ years and always wanted to try these. It’s very comfortable, but I realistically can’t have a good session if I have to pump multiple times each minute to hold the vacuum.

Here’s the model I’m working with:
https://ballisticmetal.com/shop/ols/pro ... ns-pmp-slm
bucket

Re: Frohle Pumpers – Ever had leaks?

Post by bucket »

Put some water in the cylinder, jump in, pump up and see where the bubbles come from. If you can't see any then your pump is leaking air back in.
MaskedHero

Post by MaskedHero »

bucket wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:04 pm Put some water in the cylinder, jump in, pump up and see where the bubbles come from. If you can't see any then your pump is leaking air back in.
I feel like a bonehead for not trying this already. Thank you for the tip – looks like I’ve narrowed it to the pump itself or the tubing according to the bubbles coming in at the connection. I’m off to buy some aquarium tubing and a better pump.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

I have a different Froehle cylinder; one with the ball pouch. It came with a fairly hard "gasket" at the opening. It didn't fit the cylinder well, and leaked air between the gasket and cylinder.

Some silicone sealer or caulk would probably have worked to fix it, but removed the gasket and shaped a radiused opening using "Shape Lock" thermoformable plastic. You can buy that or similar products at craft shops or eBay. It turns soft and sticky at hot coffee temperature, and hard like nylon when it cools. You can warm it up and re-shape it as much as you like.
MaskedHero

Post by MaskedHero »

AndyJ wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:49 pm I have a different Froehle cylinder; one with the ball pouch. It came with a fairly hard "gasket" at the opening. It didn't fit the cylinder well, and leaked air between the gasket and cylinder.

Some silicone sealer or caulk would probably have worked to fix it, but removed the gasket and shaped a radiused opening using "Shape Lock" thermoformable plastic. You can buy that or similar products at craft shops or eBay. It turns soft and sticky at hot coffee temperature, and hard like nylon when it cools. You can warm it up and re-shape it as much as you like.
That sounds like a heck of an idea too, thanks! I’ll check it out
MCvdB

Post by MCvdB »

Have the same experience with the brand and type with ballsack, hard edge at the opening, bad seal, tried to fix it with silicone kit but id doesn’t hold
Now it lies unused