The "Donut"

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

dwm4re

The "Donut"

Post by dwm4re »

Hey guys. I know many of you love the donut you get from pumping but my partner doesn't like it (and im not really a fan either). What are some ways to avoid it and still get a nice pump for girth and length. If I have a donut then no BJ's. :(
PumpingAus

Re: The "Donut"

Post by PumpingAus »

I find if I keep pressures below 4hg, and just stay in the tube a bit longer I can still achieve the same kind of size but with less donut.
Stopping every 10 minutes and massaging your foreskin downwards towards the shaft with an 'ok' sign with your thumb and finger for 2 or 3 minutes seems to help stop fluid building up. Of course a similar kind of massage for 5+ minutes afterwards can help push fluid back down into the shaft too.
bucket

Post by bucket »

If I want to avoid a donut, apart from massage, I just wrap some tape, electrical, Bandaid or strapping tape around where the donut forms. Not too tight but applying enough pressure to keep a donut from forming.
suckseed

Post by suckseed »

It's inevitable your gonna get the doughnut. time in the tube is the key, don't stay to long or too much vac. it will quit after you gain the size it was making your cock. I pump nightly and haven't had one in years, kinda forgot about it.
dwm4re

Post by dwm4re »

Thanks for the info. How much time do you recommend and at what pressure. Most guys say no more than 5 on pressure and 30min-1 hr with breaks in between for a 2 min rest and massage. I have been pumping for maybe 6 months 3 or 4 times a week for 15-30 min at 5hg
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

Try pumping at as low pressure as possible, just enough to get suction, 1-2 hg. Stay in for longer.

I can go about 3 hours before I start swelling.

Even if you swell you can massage out the bloating.