Help a beginner with the basics of stretching.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Anonim22

Help a beginner with the basics of stretching.

Post by Anonim22 »

Guys, I have several metal testicular stretching rings of 250/560/960 grams. Now I can put on up to 2 rings at once and wear them calmly, provided that the skin of the testicles is relaxed and does not shrink, otherwise wearing the rings can cause slight irritation and the testicles may begin to turn blue, although if you massage them a little, they will be filled with fresh blood again for a while time. I can even wear 1 ring all day, at home and at the University without any problems. But I want to clarify as a person who still does not understand the basics of stretching: how regularly you need to wear these weights, how much weight you can put on your testicles, and how to wear them correctly (since wearing a ring on your testicles in jeans, when everything is in a fixed position, causes I have doubts about the effectiveness (and how they can be worn effectively in a sitting position, since I sit almost all the time due to training). share how quickly you achieved results in this process.
Attachments
IMG-20240322-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20240322-WA0001.jpg