Stretch rings tips

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

RSilvano

Stretch rings tips

Post by RSilvano »

I'm pumping since June/2023 and the results are good, but I want to start stretch to be able to have someday big and lower balls, like my inspiration Stretchmine.
I need some tips of rings to buy, will be better if is a AliExpress item, since is more easy to delivery to Brazil.
I read about it, and notice that is good to use some even when sleeping. I want to now if just a metal ring will do for sleep since I sleep in a way that my chest touched the bad, I think that the ring won't be able to stretch on this position, or I have to use some mechanism that forces a stretch?
And one more thing, I want to use all day but I work for a bank company and have to walk on those doors that have metal detector, you guys have any tips os rings of silicone that I can use on this situation?

Sorry if there is anything wrong with my english, I don't like to use translator, I just write the way I think is right.
Last edited by RSilvano on Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
chubbykisses

Re: Stretch rings tips

Post by chubbykisses »

I think stretching in sleep is for very advanced and experienced stretchers. Don't stretch on sleep until you have stretched awake for many years. Neoprene, leather, silicone, stretchers all work well. Metal is great to have as well for when you are not at work. Don't rush. You can hurt yourself. Here is a pic of me while I wear my big 4.3lb weight
Attachments
IMG_20240213_000544_20240319052449380.jpg
RSilvano

Re: Stretch rings tips

Post by RSilvano »

chubbykisses wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:41 pm I think stretching in sleep is for very advanced and experienced stretchers. Don't stretch on sleep until you have stretched awake for many years. Neoprene, leather, silicone, stretchers all work well. Metal is great to have as well for when you are not at work. Don't rush. You can hurt yourself. Here is a pic of me while I wear my big 4.3lb weight
I get it, may I just buy some metal rings, nothing too heavy for now, and some silicone ones to use at work. Tanks for the tips.