Elastrator banding safety

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Sam3655

Elastrator banding safety

Post by Sam3655 »

How often do you band your balls? If more than once a day, how many times without permanent damage occurring? Or is there a number of times per week? Not wanting to castrate myself and have read less than 30 minutes is considered safe play. But can you do it more than once a day?
Valcore220

Re: Elastrator banding safety

Post by Valcore220 »

It’s hard to go 30 mins as it’s very painful I was never able to get much past 15 mins and then cutting the band off is painful. I recommend a string under the band so you can pull it away from you to cut it easier.

I doubt you will do much damage with that short of time.
rajrajiv

Re: Elastrator banding safety

Post by rajrajiv »

Sam3655 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:24 am How often do you band your balls? If more than once a day, how many times without permanent damage occurring? Or is there a number of times per week? Not wanting to castrate myself and have read less than 30 minutes is considered safe play. But can you do it more than once a day?
Elastrator banding does not affect the ball function in one day or 2 days of banding if you are keeping the band for 15 to 20 minutes, keeping the band for 30 minutes is very painful but if you keep icing your balls or dip the ball sac in ice cold water while the band is on then you could keep the band beyond 30 minutes the pain becomes bearable. Beyond 20 minutes the balls starts to turn purple and the colours gets darker and darker with time.

But, elastrator banding even for 15 minutes regularly affects the ball function over a long period of time. I am banding no regularly for last 5 to 6 years and I have noticed that in the last few years my balls have gone nearly sterile. my testosterone levels are very low and cannot get hard wothout sildanafil tablts.
My balls have reduced in size significantly over 6 years.
4wm7mqrbfkx9.jpg
9rm25lbmk4yl.jpg