Guys who had an Breast Augmentation

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Mwnt2hvebreast

Guys who had an Breast Augmentation

Post by Mwnt2hvebreast »

I had a breast augmentation completed in March of 2023. 1 year has passed since then and I'm feeling pretty good. I'm looking for other "guys" that has had this procedure done or guys who are thinking to have it done. I would like to start a group to help other guys that are interested in this procedure and have questions about it. I would like this to be a support group also. Just putting feelers out there to see how many guys would be interested in such a group???

This is a photo of my Breast Augmentation at the 12 month mark Post-Op.
Post Op 12 month 03.07.24.jpg
Mnwhohbreasts_46c
USA, PA
Valcore220

Re: Guys who had an Breast Augmentation

Post by Valcore220 »

I have so many questions…..

First of all I would love to have this done I don’t want to transition I just want boobs to play with.

How do they feel, walking, laying down, running, riding in a car, during sex?

Can you hide this at all?

What was the cost?

Married, single, what does your spouse think if married?

Do they have different shapes or just sizes?

Is masturbating like 10 times more amazing now?
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

That looks really great! Personally I think more guys should choose to get this done.
Mwnt2hvebreast

Post by Mwnt2hvebreast »

Post by Valcore220 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:33 pm - Questions answered...

First of all I would love to have this done I don’t want to transition I just want boobs to play with.
- I am not transitioning either, I have been dreaming about having breast for a very long time and it was the right time in my lift and I was able to get my breasts.

-They feel great no matter what I'm doing, they jiggle really nice now and during sex, well they do bounce a lot.

-Yes I can hide them but I don't really hide them, I wear the same things that I was wearing before my breast augmentation-I will attach a couple of photos.

What was the cost?
-I did save for this for quite awhile and it also depends on the implants you get-(Silicone or Saline)
I did get different one all together-I had IDEAL Implants-which they are structured saline implants.

-I am married and my wife is very supportive about me getting breasts. After I got them she does agree with me that I now look like I should of looked all my life. We love them.....

-Yes they come in different shape and sizes....anywhere from 100cc to 800cc here in the USA. | Shape wise there are Tear Drop shaped, low profile, high profile, round implants, silicone, saline, and structured saline implants.

-It is the same but I have nice soft breasts that I can squeeze and dream wonderful dreams.

Hope this answers some of your questions...
IMG_4338_resized.jpg
IMG_4338_resized.jpg (82.36 KiB) Viewed 1904 times
IMG_4337_resized.jpg
IMG_4336_resized.jpg
Mnwhohbreasts_46c
USA, PA
Mwnt2hvebreast

Post by Mwnt2hvebreast »

soundsgreat87 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:57 am That looks really great! Personally I think more guys should choose to get this done.
Thank you, I really think more guys should have them also....I look like I should look like now.....Thank you again...
Mnwhohbreasts_46c
USA, PA
Mwnt2hvebreast

Post by Mwnt2hvebreast »

Valcore220 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:33 am I have so many questions…..

What was the cost?

- I am not transitioning either, I have been dreaming about having breast for a very long time and it was the right time in my lift and I was able to get my breasts.

-They feel great no matter what I'm doing, they jiggle really nice now and during sex, well they do bounce a lot.

-Yes I can hide them but I don't really hide them, I wear the same things that I was wearing before my breast augmentation-I will attach a couple of photos.

What was the cost?
-I did save for this for quite awhile and it also depends on the implants you get-(Silicone or Saline)
I did get different one all together-I had IDEAL Implants-which they are structured saline implants.

-I am married and my wife is very supportive about me getting breasts. After I got them she does agree with me that I now look like I should of looked all my life. We love them.....

-Yes they come in different shape and sizes....anywhere from 100cc to 800cc here in the USA. | Shape wise there are Tear Drop shaped, low profile, high profile, round implants, silicone, saline, and structured saline implants.

-It is the same but I have nice soft breasts that I can squeeze and dream wonderful dreams.

Hope this answers some of your questions...
IMG_4338_resized.jpg
IMG_4338_resized.jpg (82.36 KiB) Viewed 3 times
IMG_4337_resized.jpg
IMG_4336_resized.jpg
Mnwhohbreasts_46c
USA, PA
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

I would get implants but i have 44c from hormones. yours look great, what size are they
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

a group qould be great
MasterA6

Post by MasterA6 »

Mwnt2hvebreast wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:47 am I had a breast augmentation completed in March of 2023. 1 year has passed since then and I'm feeling pretty good. I'm looking for other "guys" that has had this procedure done or guys who are thinking to have it done. I would like to start a group to help other guys that are interested in this procedure and have questions about it. I would like this to be a support group also. Just putting feelers out there to see how many guys would be interested in such a group???

Congratulations on doing what you wanted and for having a supportive wife. Many have had this fantasy but reality is a scary thing.
Mwnt2hvebreast

Post by Mwnt2hvebreast »

MasterA6 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:00 am
Mwnt2hvebreast wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:47 am I had a breast augmentation completed in March of 2023. 1 year has passed since then and I'm feeling pretty good. I'm looking for other "guys" that has had this procedure done or guys who are thinking to have it done. I would like to start a group to help other guys that are interested in this procedure and have questions about it. I would like this to be a support group also. Just putting feelers out there to see how many guys would be interested in such a group???

Congratulations on doing what you wanted and for having a supportive wife. Many have had this fantasy but reality is a scary thing.
Thank you, indeed it is a very scary indeed, but that is why a support group would be nice for guys like me.
Mnwhohbreasts_46c
USA, PA
Mwnt2hvebreast

Post by Mwnt2hvebreast »

rbm 75 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:16 am I would get implants but i have 44c from hormones. yours look great, what size are they
I have a 44d measurement at this time. subject to change with the weight I'm loosing.
Mnwhohbreasts_46c
USA, PA
Mwnt2hvebreast

Post by Mwnt2hvebreast »

rbm 75 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:17 am a group qould be great
A group for support would be great, but want to see what interests are out there...
Mnwhohbreasts_46c
USA, PA
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

very nice size, iwould love to be that big, maybe even DD or ee
MasterA6

Post by MasterA6 »

Mwnt2hvebreast wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:17 pm
MasterA6 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:00 am

Thank you, indeed it is a very scary indeed, but that is why a support group would be nice for guys like me.
You're welcome and you should see if you can create a group on Reddit or another place.
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

What shape did you get?