Guys who had an Breast Augmentation

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

RealMeRon2020

Re: Guys who had an Breast Augmentation

Post by RealMeRon2020 »

Just curious.... how many cc's did you put in per implant?
Mwnt2hvebreast

Post by Mwnt2hvebreast »

Valcore220 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:45 pm What shape did you get?
580cc round shape
Mnwhohbreasts_46c
USA, PA
Mwnt2hvebreast

Post by Mwnt2hvebreast »

RealMeRon2020 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:38 am Just curious.... how many cc's did you put in per implant?
580cc
Mnwhohbreasts_46c
USA, PA
RealMeRon2020

Post by RealMeRon2020 »

Puts things in perspective. Thank you.
Mwnt2hvebreast

Post by Mwnt2hvebreast »

RealMeRon2020 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:16 am Puts things in perspective. Thank you.
Your Welcome, any time
Mnwhohbreasts_46c
USA, PA
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

Wow! Looks fabulous. The doc gave you a really nice set. I agree that more guys should definitely have this done.
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

It's actually such a relief to see other cis males having/wanting their own breasts. This day and age why the heck not!! I've been taking her on and off for 1 year. I do have results but a way to go yet. Personally I think males with breasts look amazing! I'm very fortunate to have a very understanding partner - I love breasts as big as hers but I think that would be too much in reality. A c-cup is where I'm aiming. Ops look really fab!
MasterA6

Post by MasterA6 »

Darthvin wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:47 am It's actually such a relief to see other cis males having/wanting their own breasts. This day and age why the heck not!! I've been taking her on and off for 1 year. I do have results but a way to go yet. Personally I think males with breasts look amazing! I'm very fortunate to have a very understanding partner - I love breasts as big as hers but I think that would be too much in reality. A c-cup is where I'm aiming. Ops look really fab!
Have you been growing your breasts? What process?
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

Darthvin wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:47 am It's actually such a relief to see other cis males having/wanting their own breasts. This day and age why the heck not!! I've been taking her on and off for 1 year. I do have results but a way to go yet. Personally I think males with breasts look amazing! I'm very fortunate to have a very understanding partner - I love breasts as big as hers but I think that would be too much in reality. A c-cup is where I'm aiming. Ops look really fab!
Numerically there are probably quite a few cis males who want to have breasts. Certainly nothing wrong with male breasts.
Mwnt2hvebreast

Post by Mwnt2hvebreast »

Addigo wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:32 am Wow! Looks fabulous. The doc gave you a really nice set. I agree that more guys should definitely have this done.
Thank you and yes I agree with you, they should.
Mnwhohbreasts_46c
USA, PA
Mwnt2hvebreast

Post by Mwnt2hvebreast »

I did have wifes blessing and we have been talking about it for over 20 years, it was just the right time for me to do it.
Mnwhohbreasts_46c
USA, PA
Mwnt2hvebreast

Post by Mwnt2hvebreast »

Addigo wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:54 pm
Numerically there are probably quite a few cis males who want to have breasts. Certainly nothing wrong with male breasts.
I am talking with 5 others that have had the procedure done or on there way to getting it done. Would love to start a support group page but have no clue to go about it.
Mnwhohbreasts_46c
USA, PA
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

Hi, I've been taking HRT monotherapy - oestrogen, but I'm not particularly 'regimental' with dosage or timings which is important. I know there's growth occurring from the sensitivity and shape, and of course size. It's a bit of a libido killer though and there are other changes such as genital atrophy, softer skin etc but everyone is different. I've always wanted a smaller penis anyway so not much of an issue there, but lack of erections are a bummer (I take ED treatment for that) I wouldn't be doing it without such a supportive partner that's for sure.

My average dosage (for info) is around 4mg or 6mg sublingual daily and patches daily 75mg.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

i took 4mg,s of day and 200 of s, and 2oo p

took about a year and ahalf to get a nice b cup and afer 5 a nice 4oc
MasterA6

Post by MasterA6 »

Darthvin wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:33 pm
Hi, I've been taking HRT monotherapy - oestrogen, but I'm not particularly 'regimental' with dosage or timings which is important. I know there's growth occurring from the sensitivity and shape, and of course size. It's a bit of a libido killer though and there are other changes such as genital atrophy, softer skin etc but everyone is different. I've always wanted a smaller penis anyway so not much of an issue there, but lack of erections are a bummer (I take ED treatment for that) I wouldn't be doing it without such a supportive partner that's for sure.

My average dosage (for info) is around 4mg or 6mg sublingual daily and patches daily 75mg.
Thank you, again I find this very interesting as I didn't know there were guys looking to have breasts.