Guys who had an Breast Augmentation

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

MasterA6

Re: Guys who had an Breast Augmentation

Post by MasterA6 »

rbm 75 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:15 am i took 4mg,s of day and 200 of s, and 2oo p

took about a year and ahalf to get a nice b cup and afer 5 a nice 4oc
Do people notice your b cup breasts? Do you wear a sports bra or bind them or have them free?
Mwnt2hvebreast

Post by Mwnt2hvebreast »

MasterA6 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:03 pm
Darthvin wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:33 pm
Have you been growing your breasts? What process?
Hi, I've been taking HRT monotherapy - oestrogen, but I'm not particularly 'regimental' with dosage or timings which is important. I know there's growth occurring from the sensitivity and shape, and of course size. It's a bit of a libido killer though and there are other changes such as genital atrophy, softer skin etc but everyone is different. I've always wanted a smaller penis anyway so not much of an issue there, but lack of erections are a bummer (I take ED treatment for that) I wouldn't be doing it without such a supportive partner that's for sure.

My average dosage (for info) is around 4mg or 6mg sublingual daily and patches daily 75mg.
Thank you, again I find this very interesting as I didn't know there were guys looking to have breasts.
Indeed, some guys do not want to wait years for the HRT to do its thing and want to get breast quicker by getting an breast augmentation. Plus the loss of the use of your penis is not good either. Looking for other guys that have breast augmentations.
Mnwhohbreasts_46c
USA, PA
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

I was satisfied with hrt as it took time and wasnt as noticible as all of a sudden tit i also prefer soft natural ones from hrt not obvious implants, just my opinion. took me about a year and a half for a b cup and around 3 to 5 for a c cup
besides i dont really care about my penis or shrinkingIf i could i would get srs
Mwnt2hvebreast

Post by Mwnt2hvebreast »

I was wearing breast forms for over a year before my BA, started small and got to the size I wanted for a BA, in that respect, everyone was getting use to my breasts before I got them. The difference between HRT and BA, The guys that I know and talk with that have had or are getting a BA do not want to loose the function of there penis and have no interest in transiting either or being feminine. Just want to be guys with breasts. To each his own but I can understand if you're wanting to be more feminine nothing wrong with that. The is how you feel and everyone should be themselves however they want to present. Life is too short and I say be who you want to be.
Mnwhohbreasts_46c
USA, PA
ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

You have fabulous breasts.
I started growing mine August 2014 with natural breast enhancement program from breastnexus.com.
Ainterol pueraria mirifica and white peony extract sub lingual produced small tits from a very flat chest.
occasionally I do saline breast infusion to give nice ones.

you have the breasts of my dreams

saline infusion of 800cc just over an hour with 18 gauge needles
Capture4.PNG
My "naturals" produce some colostrum when I use nipple suckers
0412222032a.jpg
Men love breasts....I love having them.
Mwnt2hvebreast

Post by Mwnt2hvebreast »

Indeed, very nice.
Mnwhohbreasts_46c
USA, PA