Surgilube Testicle Injection

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

ChuckM

Re: Surgilube Testicle Injection

Post by ChuckM »

I don't know what's with the pictures. Some days there're there, others there're gone. As I'm typing this the pictures are up.

I plan on injecting more today or tomorrow. After I do I'll post some more pics.

Best regards,
ChuckM
flcomputer_man

Post by flcomputer_man »

Great Job!
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

ChuckM wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:34 am I don't know what's with the pictures. Some days there're there, others there're gone. As I'm typing this the pictures are up.
They're not visible right now. You know you can upload pictures to your posts clicking 'attachments' down the bottom of a post when you're typing/editing it?

I'd love to see what results you're getting! Very interesting stuff.
georgekenedy

Post by georgekenedy »

ChuckM wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:34 am I don't know what's with the pictures. Some days there're there, others there're gone. As I'm typing this the pictures are up.

I plan on injecting more today or tomorrow. After I do I'll post some more pics.

Best regards,
ChuckM
How is it going? are your balls huge now? :D
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

Hahaha, I haven't injected since last Saturday, so still just larger, but I will get to huge pretty soon! I plan on injecting tonight and another maybe Sunday. I should get back to a huge size by sometime later next week. I'll post progress pics.

Best regards,
ChuckM
georgekenedy

Post by georgekenedy »

Cant wait! :D
georgekenedy

Post by georgekenedy »

Hey Chuck!

Any new updates? :)
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

Not yet, but soon. I've been really busy, and I won't receive more SL until Monday. By Tuesday for sure I'll have an update.

Best regards,
georgekenedy

Post by georgekenedy »

hey man, how is it going? :D
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

I did 3.5cc on Friday, and another 3cc on Sunday. For some reason I'm not able to inject as much each injection this year as I did last September, and I was getting quite a bit more discomfort after each injection. But this last injection on Sunday no discomfort at all after the injection; I expect I'll continue to not have any post injection discomfort as I continue to inject.

I'm continuing to get a nice swell, but not as quickly as I did last year. I plan on doing an injection at least other every day, depending if I have any tenderness, moving forward until I get to at least the size I was last year. I'll wait until after the next few sessions to post some pics.

Best regards,
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

Double post
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

Well something must have happened with that last injection, because I was able Inject 6cc yesterday with no pain or discomfort during or after the injection, and another discomfort free 6cc this afternoon. I was already getting a nice swell from the 6cc yesterday, so with the added 6cc today, I expect I might have enough size increase to justify some new pics in a day or two.

Best regards,
ChuckM
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

I got an unexpectedly large swell after my last two injections. I'm still not as large as I was at my largest last year, but probably 75% there. I'm measuring about 4.5" to 5" top to bottom. I'll probably wait a day or two before I do my next injection to see if I get any additional swell, and for my scrotum to adjust to the new X-large testicle it's carrying around. Then maybe one more injection after that before I start working on the right side.

Best regards,
georgekenedy

Post by georgekenedy »

oh man, thats huge! really nice :D did you do both or only one testicle?
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

Thanks, just the left so far. I'm going to do another one, maybe two injections in another day or so, then try injecting on my right testicle. My right is more difficult because I still have a bit of an encapsulation from doing some SL scrotum (not testicle) injections early last year.

BTW, I've continued to get some swell from that last injection, so it's actually a little larger than the picture.

Best regards,
ChuckM