Monster Tube Sr./MT3 seal issues

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

excelpumper

Monster Tube Sr./MT3 seal issues

Post by excelpumper »

Just got a brand new Monster Tube Sr. and MT3 seal. I've tried to get them to play nicely together during three sessions now but there's always a leak at the base of the seam on the side of the hinge. Putting the MT directly against bare skin gives an adequate seal, but the edges of the plastic are extremely uncomfortable against my thighs. I've also tried the OxBalls Juicy XL with my Monster Tube, though it slips into the opening too easily with any meaningful vacuum. Additionally, I have a 2 stage L.A. Pump cylinder that works well with either seal, but becomes exceedingly difficult to remove myself from past a certain amount of swelling. Does anybody have any suggestions for getting the seal between the Monster Tube and the MT3 to work properly?
BigBallBear

Re: Monster Tube Sr./MT3 seal issues

Post by BigBallBear »

Hey you! Used both the MT3 and Juicy XL. Same issue as you with the MT3 and I just couldn’t make it work. It’s too stiff to fill in all those little cavities to create a seal. Yes, the JXL slips in easily but that can be fixed with a few changes. Make sure the contact with the tube and seal has no lube and the skin to seal is lubed to hell and back so you slip in more than the seal. It’s tricky but possible. Personally I raw-dog the tube, get some size on, THEN put on the JXL after drying/cleaning the edge of the tube and going back in. Gives me the best chance of success more times than not. Having an electric pump also makes it way easier since you gotta remove so much air before you get any vacuum with the MT.
Journey to filling the Monster Sr by pumping alone...
twlttznr

Re: Monster Tube Sr./MT3 seal issues

Post by twlttznr »

I have the same issues with the mt. Best solution I have found is a lot of lube and an electric pump. The electric pump is the only way to maintain the vacuum in my experience.
The seals are good but don't really work for me