New PA - LOVE IT

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

PAnewbie

New PA - LOVE IT

Post by PAnewbie »

Hey guys! First post, first piercing, and I wanted to share my new PA. I have wanted one for YEARS, and finally pulled the trigger on 2/24/24. Piercing was super easy, made it more in my head than it actually was. No stranger to things going in my urethra as my husband and I love to sound. I have to say, I LOVE feeling it all day long and no one knowing what pleasure I'm feeling just from sitting here and feeling the ring in my urethra....HOT.
Started with an 8g CBR as you can see, but def want to size up when I can. Any thoughts/preferences as to the CBR or the bull ring?
Healing has been pretty easy with minimal bleeding, no pain, and no swelling. I can already see the hole loosening from the ring. I am doing all the stuff they told me to; saline soaks, EMU oil, gentle soap washes, though two days ago my groin started getting tender on the right side. Then last night and this morning I got a little discharge. Last night it was real light yellow, but this morning was a little more yellow, I wouldn't say 'dark yellow' by any means. Any one experience this? Is this normal? My head goes right to an infection, but my husband is trying to calm me down.
Anyways, happy to be a part of the PA community now!
Enjoy the pics. I will post more as I size up.
getting pierced
getting pierced
IMG_0615.JPG
IMG_0616.JPG
Curious271

Re: New PA - LOVE IT

Post by Curious271 »

I'm curious about the healing time
PAnewbie

Re: New PA - LOVE IT

Post by PAnewbie »

They say 6-8 weeks, though my body is notoriously slow to heal. The PA is supposed to be the easiest piercing to heal from what he told me.
The hardest part for me is going to be not touching it during sex.