Difference between tapered and straight walled tube

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

G.8efner

Difference between tapered and straight walled tube

Post by G.8efner »

I’m trying to learn what’s the difference between this two, and how their different shape might affect your gain/pumping session, anyone can help me with this one ?
PumperSoCal

Re: Difference between tapered and straight walled tube

Post by PumperSoCal »

Coming from someone who's used both. Tapered tubes are exactly that. The start out wider at the bottom and taper down to a smaller diameter towards the top. Generally speaking, tapered tubes work more for lengthening or for helping people pack tubes faster, you don't get as much volume obviously as a result as using a straight tube. A tapered tube for example, might start at 2" at the base, but towards the top might only be 1.75." Hence why you'd get less volume. So using either tube is really an experiment and what all you're looking to do. There are also eliptical cylinders too, which aren't round, but oval shaped. That's really also a preference thing too I believe, as not everyone's erection is perfectly round in shape.

So in summary; straight tubes allow for more volume/girth expansion, tapered tubes allow for quicker tube packing and possible length exercises. Straight tube gives a uniform shape, Taper gives a wider base with a more narrow towards the head. Tapered tubes can also lessen the size or formation of a "donut" to a degree as well. Tapered tubes (in my experience) also run a higher risk of overdoing it for blisters due to the tapering action acting more on one area of the penis once packed. So you have to really watch pressure settings.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."