Bucket List: Surgilube

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

K.caseni-Las

Bucket List: Surgilube

Post by K.caseni-Las »

Well,let`s say, I try some new stuff B4 I am 2 old.
NaCl, done. Gl5% done, Gl40% done.
Poppers, yes! will again.
Is it time 4 E-stim and Surgilube?
A lot has been said about Surgilube. The quintessenz should be: dont.
If I would do it: I would put the Surgilube from the tube with a siringe into the very warm NaCl bottle, stir it, shake it and try to infuse as usual. Is the liquid 2 dense to flow through the hose and the green butterfly? Somebody knows? How many onces would be 2 much?
Squirrel

Re: Bucket List: Surgilube

Post by Squirrel »

I agree that SL is not safe like you've mentioned many times. If you're thinking about it, read about peoples first experiences in here and start small.

SL by itself can't be pushed through a green butterfly. The thin line attached to the butterfly is the problem. Your idea of mixing it with saline will make it easier to inject, but many who've mixed it have reported that it went away quickly and they didn't notice any long lasting gains after 1-2 weeks.

I know D10 can be infused normally but it's a little slower than NaCl. D15 was so slow I gave up and injected it. SL is so thick it NEEDS to be pushed/injected. Even a 50/50 mix of SL/NaCl needs to be pushed.

The first time should be as little SL as possible. 5-10ml (1/6 to 1/3oz) is enough to see how your body reacts. All reports in here from people who've done more the first time, mentioned lots of discomfort, pain, or complications.
K.caseni-Las

Re: Bucket List: Surgilube

Post by K.caseni-Las »

Thanks a lot 4 your advice.
(I think about SL and other ungrazed fields bc I am 2 weeks away from my home and all my tools :( :wink: )
I remember pushing a Dex 5% bottle in with a screw clamp. That would work probably also for SL-NaCl mix, if there werent the thin butterfly lines ?
And listen: 2 weeks of oversize sounds exciting compared to the one-day fillings I do now, doesnt it?
I had a whole box full of syringes and needles. Couldnt use them at the time..