Its stretching time

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

lmsmfi

Its stretching time

Post by lmsmfi »

I had some D-ring shackles in the garage. Started off with one, just made it to two. Got to start somewhere. I'll add my progress, stretching techniques, etc. down the road. I have more rings/weights on order and will head to HD to see if I can find more shackles, right now this is about all I can handle. I'm wearing a silicone sleeve during the day at work. It's a good little stretch, not really sure it does much though? Will post a pic of that later. I also like pumping my balls in my 2" cylinder, that helps like crazy in the short term. If I do that first, I might be able to get 3 shackles on.
Attachments
WIN_20240216_06_00_00_Pro.jpg
ballstretchingrus

Re: Its stretching time

Post by ballstretchingrus »

lmsmfi wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:13 pm I had some D-ring shackles in the garage. Started off with one, just made it to two. Got to start somewhere. I'll add my progress, stretching techniques, etc. down the road. I have more rings/weights on order and will head to HD to see if I can find more shackles, right now this is about all I can handle. I'm wearing a silicone sleeve during the day at work. It's a good little stretch, not really sure it does much though? Will post a pic of that later. I also like pumping my balls in my 2" cylinder, that helps like crazy in the short term. If I do that first, I might be able to get 3 shackles on.
Just going to stick my .02 cents in here. That second shackle looks rusty. If that's the case, I would suggest you don't use it. Not good from a
tetanus stand point.

No offense meant.
Welcome to the ball stretching club....

Bsrus
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

The tetanus bacterium is an obligate anaerobe; i.e. it can only exist where there is no oxygen. The shackle might cause a bit of rust staining on your skin but zero chance of tetanus. Enjoy the stretch and if it turns out to be your thing, then maybe them invest in some stainless steel shackles
lmsmfi

Post by lmsmfi »

It must be the pix, because the shackles have never been used and are pretty much, brand new. No rust at all. But I'll keep an eye out. In all honesty, they are too big and have some heft. The ones I see other use are much smaller and arnt D rings like these are. Thats why the first one is wrapped, so it wouldn't fall off.
Thx
lmsmfi

Post by lmsmfi »

Here's what I wear during the day,
Attachments
WIN_20240217_07_12_34_Pro.jpg
ballstretchingrus

kiwibop wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:12 pm The tetanus bacterium is an obligate anaerobe; i.e. it can only exist where there is no oxygen. The shackle might cause a bit of rust staining on your skin but zero chance of tetanus. Enjoy the stretch and if it turns out to be your thing, then maybe them invest in some stainless steel shackles
Well, I stand corrected and I have been fed BS I guess all my years....and that's a huge amount of BS.

Here's the word:

You may have heard that you can get tetanus if you are injured by a rusty nail. This is true only if the nail is dirty and has the tetanus bacteria on it. It is the dirt on the nail, not the rust that carries the risk for tetanus.

This just goes to prove, you can learn a lot by BALL STRETCHING !!
BIG-JOE

Post by BIG-JOE »

Amazon has cheap d shackles for $7.99 for two 6.7oz stainless steel.
Attachments
20240214_153930.jpg
lmsmfi

Post by lmsmfi »

Got a 5.5-inch stretch this am in the 2-inch tube, was shooting for 6, but didn't happen. Not warm enough, didn't put enough time in. The problem with doing this, it's almost impossible to keep vacuum.
Was going to see if i could put 3 shackles on but decided to pump balls and cock in globe.
I got a new 2-inch silicone balls stretcher, will try that later. Not sure if it will be any better than the green one above.
Attachments
WIN_20240218_05_35_19_Pro.jpg
BIG-JOE

Post by BIG-JOE »

Using stainless steel weights is better for long-term stretching versus silicone..
lmsmfi

Post by lmsmfi »

I have some on order, but the silicone ones are pretty much the only thing I can wear while at work. I figure it's better than nothing and might be doing something since I get a good tug.
BIG-JOE

Post by BIG-JOE »

That's true. Good luck on your stretching.
ballstretchingrus

BIG-JOE wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:30 am Using stainless steel weights is better for long-term stretching versus silicone..
Last edited by ballstretchingrus on Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ballstretchingrus

lmsmfi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:00 pm Got a 5.5-inch stretch this am in the 2-inch tube, was shooting for 6, but didn't happen. Not warm enough, didn't put enough time in. The problem with doing this, it's almost impossible to keep vacuum.
Was going to see if i could put 3 shackles on but decided to pump balls and cock in globe.
I got a new 2-inch silicone balls stretcher, will try that later. Not sure if it will be any better than the green one above.
ballstretchingrus

lmsmfi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:00 pm Got a 5.5-inch stretch this am in the 2-inch tube, was shooting for 6, but didn't happen. Not warm enough, didn't put enough time in. The problem with doing this, it's almost impossible to keep vacuum.
Nice cock picture, it looks like it's all enjoyment.

Keep going, post more shots.

bsrus
ballstretchingrus

Nice cock picture, it looks like it's all enjoyment.

Keep going, post more shots.

bsrus