Ambient Filtered Air Inflation Experience

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Tx_IntactGuy

Ambient Filtered Air Inflation Experience

Post by Tx_IntactGuy »

I can summarize my experience with using ambient filtered air.
  • The day of the inflation: I was left with a significantly much more inflated penis and scrotum (compared to N2O/CO2) despite my best efforts to evacuate as much air as possible through the needle insertion point. I had soreness on the left side of my scrotum, testicle, and near the tie-off point. My foreskin felt fine but was too bloated to comfortably retract my foreskin. The pain was mild and I didn't feel like I needed painkillers.
  • The day after: The soreness worsened, and spread to my entire pelvic region. I developed a slight ache in my left upper leg and was limping. The pain was bearable without pain killers.
  • Two days after: The discomfort was beginning to improve. I still had an ache in my left side of the scrotum. The pelvic region had become very itchy, but didn't hurt. This was still pretty distracting. My foreskin was still bloated but it wasn't as apparent and I could retract again. Symptoms improved from this point.
  • Six days later, everything is more or less back to normal, I have just a slight amount of air remaining in my scrotum but visually you would not be able to tell.
After this, I probably won't do air again just because the aftermath is too inconvenient and long lasting. I can't imagine waiting to go back to normal if you did an inflation to fullness. The first 3 days sucked but it got better after that.

I'll stick to N2O. N2O is literally gone in maybe a couple hours if you push most the gas out after an inflation session and you don't get any shitty symptoms afterwards.
Last edited by Tx_IntactGuy on Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1st N2O Inflation 2/1/2023 -- 2nd N2O Inflation 2/18/2023 --- 3rd N2O Inflation 3/05/2023
bigbiggerbiggest

Re: Ambient Filtered Air Infusion Experience

Post by bigbiggerbiggest »

Tx_IntactGuy wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:12 pm I can conclude my experience with using ambient filtered air.
  • The day of the inflation: I was left with a significantly much more inflated penis and scrotum (compared to N2O/CO2) despite my best efforts to evacuate as much air as possible through the needle insertion point. I had soreness on the left side of my scrotum, testicle, and near the tie-off point. My foreskin felt fine but was too bloated to comfortably retract my foreskin. The pain was mild and I didn't feel like I needed painkillers.
  • The day after: The soreness worsened, and spread to my entire pelvic region. I developed a slight ache in my left upper leg and was limping. The paid was bearable without pain killers.
  • Two days after: The discomfort was beginning to improve. I still had an ache in my left side of the scrotum. The pelvic region had become very itchy, but didn't hurt. This was still pretty distracting. My foreskin was still bloated but it wasn't as apparent and I could retract again. Symptoms improved from this point.
  • Six days later, everything is more or less back to normal, I have just a slight amount of air remaining in my scrotum but visually you would not be able to tell.
After this, I probably won't do air again just because the aftermath is too inconvenient and long lasting. I can't imagine waiting to go back to normal if you did an inflation to fullness. The first 3 days sucked but it got better after that.

I'll stick to N2O. N2O is literally gone in maybe a couple hours if you push most the gas out after an inflation session and you don't get any shitty symptoms afterwards.
My experience too. What did you use to pump with?
Tx_IntactGuy

Re: Ambient Filtered Air Infusion Experience

Post by Tx_IntactGuy »

bigbiggerbiggest wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:23 pm My experience too. What did you use to pump with?
I used an adjustable, dual-output aquarium pump, with an F400 1/4" inline air filter between myself and the pump.
1st N2O Inflation 2/1/2023 -- 2nd N2O Inflation 2/18/2023 --- 3rd N2O Inflation 3/05/2023