N2O Thighs Inflation

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

midwestchub

N2O Thighs Inflation

Post by midwestchub »

Been debating whether I wanted to share this due to pisspoor videography but I felt that enough people would probably be interested in any content of this kind so here it is. This drive folder has 2 videos of me inflating basically my whole lower body with N2O, one normal speed and one fast forwarded. I'm basically just holding my phone from a POV so it's shaky and you can hear me breathing but hey 🤷‍♂️

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/fold ... 8fT_jV5Vht
melikeinflate

Re: N2O Thighs Inflation

Post by melikeinflate »

absolute madlad, I've started to push the bounds of N2O for myself, my legs seem to be getting less sensitive to the gas and don't sting as much, it's lead me to be able to inflate my inner thighs and some of my ass, I'm planning on tying off right above the knees and seeing if I can fully inflate my lower half, wish me luck.
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

I've gone way overboard inflating my sac so it spread down to my thighs and up to my chest and around my back, ass and all...felt really great.

Never expressly did my thighs though, this looks fun, especially how it filled you you cock and balls or did you do that before? Looks great :)

I'm also curious about the tank you're using, is that a medical grade N2O tank? Where do you get that filled?
midwestchub

Post by midwestchub »

5Lsal wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:39 am I've gone way overboard inflating my sac so it spread down to my thighs and up to my chest and around my back, ass and all...felt really great.

Never expressly did my thighs though, this looks fun, especially how it filled you you cock and balls or did you do that before? Looks great :)

I'm also curious about the tank you're using, is that a medical grade N2O tank? Where do you get that filled?
The gas spread to the cock n balls during the process. And the tank is still food grade N2O but in a 600G cylinder. This is what I used
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

Oh my, so much trouble in such a little package :D Thanks for the link!