Shedding

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Sack Stretcher

Shedding

Post by Sack Stretcher »

I've been doing this for about 3 years now an never had this happen so curious if anyone else has.

I did a quick 500ml of saline 10% glucose on the weekend and got up to 16 inches.

Did normal stuff, out getting groceries etc.

Yesterday, about a day after returned to normal I had incredible skin shedding on my sack.

Almost like a sunburn. It was peeling off almost in sheets lol. It didn't hurt.

Even this morning was still flaking off.

I've had dry skin before after infusing but nothing like this before.

I get this is usually an indicator of growth but have never experienced this level before.

Has anyone else?
Imppump

Re: Shedding

Post by Imppump »

I have been getting it after co2.
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

The skin is a delicate organ! Happens with GL 5% sometimes. Be patient to heal.
bigbiggerbiggest

Post by bigbiggerbiggest »

I’ve never experienced it but I do notice mine having a dry quality to it after huge fills
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

The same thing happened to me once. Definitely like a sunburn, definitely in sheets, and some itching but no pain. I thought I might have pushed it too far or went too fast or my skin was too dry. Been moisturizing regularly since then and haven't had it happen since.
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I'd say it's relatively normal. I've done a lot of infusions and the 1st one I did it didn't do it, but he 2nd one I did about a month later did and it itched like crazy like others mentioned and shed off the top layer of skin in tiny sheets. No pain or anything, but man was it annoying. But I learned after that that moisturizing well prior and afterwords helps it from happening. I'd only get a little bit every so often near the injection site since I wasn't moisturizing near where the site had been sealed up.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
AB_CAN_GUY

Post by AB_CAN_GUY »

It’s your body abandoning those layers of skin cells because they’re no longer useful in adapting to your growing sack. Moisturize! Especially after washing the skin with soap to avoid dry skin.

Happens to the base of my ballsack from time to time. Similar to dick cheese on the glans of the cock / inside and snout of the foreskin - old layers of skin that are obsolete.
[Foreskinbulge]
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

This happens to me every time i push my limits: the skin was stretched to the point of growth, so it 'sheds'. I think of it as a sign that I did something right, seeing as I want things to slowly get bigger.