Penis plug falls out.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Ssh711

Penis plug falls out.

Post by Ssh711 »

What’s the secret for getting these things to stay in? I’m improvising here at work with some tape but there’s gotta be a better way ?

Attachments
IMG_9736.jpeg
IMG_9737.jpeg
AndyJ

Re: Penis plug falls out.

Post by AndyJ »

Eventually the plug will fall out unless you're stretched to the absolute maximum. The average meatus size is 8.5 to 9.5mm. I stretch up from 7-ish to 10mm, then I have to use a plug with an articulated glans ring that holds the plug in place, or surgical tape.

I've considered a "prince's wand" piercing. There's also a shop on etsy selling something like a PA barbell, except it's an L-shape, like a very stubby prince's wand. You can generally get whatever main diameter and retaining stud locations you want.

If you go for a piercing, a large-diameter plug can be heavy, particularly if it's long, too. To prevent the piercing from migrating, some wands use two studs. Others use one long one coming down from the top (reverse PA) or crosswise (ampallang). A standard PA piercing from the bottom heals quickly, but the reverse PA and ampallang are much deeper and take longer to heal, but you don't have to worry about tearing one out.

Well, from what I've read, anyway, since I don't have one yet.
bloopers67

Post by bloopers67 »

Yep just move up in size, i remember when my 9mm started to just fall out, now i have a 12mm that stays in and hasn't fallen out yet because its still very tight.
Ssh711

Post by Ssh711 »

bloopers67 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:28 am Yep just move up in size, i remember when my 9mm started to just fall out, now i have a 12mm that stays in and hasn't fallen out yet because its still very tight.
Yeah this one in the pic is 9mm. I have a 10mm and I can get it in after a few mins of play but it’s a little stubborn coming back out. I’m kinda scared to leave it in for awhile as after its calm down from play it might get stuck.
bloopers67

Post by bloopers67 »

That's always a problem when you go bigger. It's always super tight and not pleasant coming out. Usually your lube and things dry up when you leave a plug in for a long time so then it's hard to remove afterwards. You have to go just as slow on the removal as you did on entry.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Ssh711 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:51 am Yeah this one in the pic is 9mm. I have a 10mm and I can get it in after a few mins of play but it’s a little stubborn coming back out. I’m kinda scared to leave it in for awhile as after its calm down from play it might get stuck.
There's nothing to worry about.

If you're in a hurry for some reason, warm towels or a hot bath will help loosen things up, and even a tight-fitting plug may slide out when urinating.

Now matter how hard it was to get the plug in, or how stubbornly it resists extraction, as long as it's a hollow plug there's no problem. It *will* come out by itself, anywhere from a few hours to a week or so later.

The real problem is keeping a plug in, which is where tape, rings, or piercings come into play.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

This is one of my urethral tubes. I was able to attach things to it and to pee through it.
Vertical_Toy_10.JPG
Vertical_Toy_9.JPG
Vertical_Toy_12.JPG
Vertical_Pee_1.jpg
Penis_Brace_26.JPG
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

Wow, that peeing pic looks fantastic, can you post more pics of pee coming out like that please? Can you cum that way too?
K
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

90 degree ball end attached to urethral tube
New Plumbing1.jpg
Cumming through urethral tube
Vertical_Cum_2.jpg
Cumming through urethral tube
Vertical_Cum_3.jpg
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

This will never fall out!
Last edited by NuderThanNude on Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ssh711

Post by Ssh711 »

Nice pics ! A bit different than my situation as I’m just trying to stretch my piss hole. But enjoy seeing the photos. Thanks
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I understand the situation is a little different but it is an example of keeping a tube in place in the urethra. Most likely not the method you would probably use to keep it in place but I was able to keep the hollow tube in place for days. Notice how I enlarged the diameter on the end to seal of urine from leaking past the sides of the tube. I just made some attachments for additional methods of play while I was at it.

kalahari requested some additional photos.
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

Thanks for the lovely pics, I greatly enjoyed them. Any more would be greatly appreciated :D I loved the ones where you cum through the tube. I also noticed you keep yourself beautifully smooth :)
K
bandit31985

Post by bandit31985 »

Nuderthannude did you pierce that shaft piercing yourself or have it professionally done? I’m curious as to with this piercing does it pass through the dorsal veins or move them to the side of the piercing
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

kalahari. wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:25 pm Thanks for the lovely pics, I greatly enjoyed them. Any more would be greatly appreciated :D I loved the ones where you cum through the tube. I also noticed you keep yourself beautifully smooth :)
K
I have permanently removed all of my body hair (except arms and head) using home electrolysis nearly 3 decades ago.