Chastity Cages and Banding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Sam3655

Chastity Cages and Banding

Post by Sam3655 »

Hello. New to the forum. Wife has had me in a chastity cage for the last year and a half. I have had “chastity shrinkage” going from a medium to small to nano cage in this time. The wife began ball squeezing and kneeing me in the balls. This has led me down a rabbit hole of viewing ball ruptures to castration. Researching it. I tried my first banding session with household rubber band and shoelace staying for 10 minutes before cutting the band. What a painful rush. Curious as to how long and often is safe play? It seems a rubber band is not as tight as an Elastrator band but not ready to try that though very curious. Also how does one bring up the subject of banding to their significant other? Lastly if I keep doing ten minute sessions will this still lead to killing my balls? How long can I go before damage occurs?
Sam3655

Re: Chastity Cages and Banding

Post by Sam3655 »

I can see this being addictive. I was gonna wait awhile to do it again but found myself wrapping the rubber band around my balls this morning. I think threading the shoelace through each wrap of the rubber band made pulling it difficult to cut. But today instead of getting the rubber band around my balls three times I managed four times. Made my lower back ache. Last eight minutes before cutting the band.

So yet another question. Each time I stretch the band over my balls, the band gets thinner and thinner and cuts in deeper and deeper . With the elastrator bands, they look thick. Am I right in thinking once released from the elastrator that they resume the thickness and don’t dig in as deep?

I know I said I am not ready for the elastrator but should I reconsider and go for it?
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

IMG_3057.jpeg
Yep this is addictive and really thinking of the elastrator. Going for 15 minutes this morning.

Made 15 minutes. Was surprised how cold to the touch my ball sack had become. I ordered the elastrator.
Last edited by Sam3655 on Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zimmy

Post by Zimmy »

My x wife also put me in a cage but it was only when she was going for a girls night out and perhaps the off chance of hooking up with a guy . My chastity was to stop any masturbating while she was out .
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

My wife went through menopause killing her hormones and libido. But she likes being in control. Since she took the keys and ownership of my dick, I have been let out 12 times with the last one being 09/30/2023. She has also taken a liking to kneeing me in the balls.

Since I have taken an interest in banding, which is difficult with a chastity cage on, the most frustrating thing is not being able to rub one out after cutting the band.
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Got my elastrator and did my first real banding. Did twelve minutes. While working my balls through the band, one of the prongs made a small tear in my scrotum. Having the band come off is quite the rush but I had that this is stupid to do thought. I bagged up the elastrator, bands, and even the shoe lace and tossed them in the trash.

Woke to still feeling the scrape as the ring of the chastity cage keeps touching it. Went downstairs and got the elastrator and bands out of the trash. Lord help me I know I will be doing this again as soon as that puncture wound heals.
Bigball12

Post by Bigball12 »

Ich trage meinen Käfig. Damit ich nicht soviel onaniere.
Attachments
IMG_20240222_111504595.jpg
IMG_20240222_113435260.jpg
IMG_20240222_113452987.jpg