New pumper here, need advice for length gain

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

G.8efner

New pumper here, need advice for length gain

Post by G.8efner »

Hi Newart, I'm a fairly new pumper, My cylinder is arriving around march where I live (I ordered a leluv in Europe) and I have a few question about pumping, and mostly about pumping for length:

1.How to fill up a tube lengthwise ?It might sound dumb, but I saw people around the internet who say they didn't have any length gain even temporary, While on this website I saw people reaching 10" or 11", so I thought maybe those pumper have some sort of secret method to reach those kind of length

2.How to get as much permanent gain as possible ? I've seen the core pumping method that seem interesting, otherwise I must stay at consistent as possible and stay between 5-7hg, but if a more experienced pumper could give me some complementary advice it would be great

I don't know if it's useful or not, but the cylinder I ordered is 9x2 and my dick is roughly 7" bp and 6 1/8" in girth

thank you all for your reply !
G.8efner

Re: New pumper here, need advice for length gain

Post by G.8efner »

G.8efner wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:35 am Hi Newart, I'm a fairly new pumper, My cylinder is arriving around march where I live (I ordered a leluv in Europe) and I have a few question about pumping, and mostly about pumping for length:

1.How to fill up a tube lengthwise ?It might sound dumb, but I saw people around the internet who say they didn't have any length gain even temporary, While on this website I saw people reaching 10" or 11", so I thought maybe those pumper have some sort of secret method to reach those kind of length

2.How to get as much permanent gain as possible ? I've seen the core pumping method that seem interesting, otherwise I must stay at consistent as possible and stay between 5-7hg, but if a more experienced pumper could give me some complementary advice it would be great

I don't know if it's useful or not, but the cylinder I ordered is 9x2 and my dick is roughly 7" bp and 6 1/8" in girth

thank you all for your reply !
No one can give me advice :cry: ?
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

G.8efner wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:35 am 1.How to fill up a tube lengthwise ?It might sound dumb, but I saw people around the internet who say they didn't have any length gain even temporary
Pumping will get you length, but it takes time. Unless you're an especially easy gainer, you're looking at years, not months.
consistent as possible and stay between 5-7hg
That's good. Watch out for little red spots on your glans (petechiae) or vacuum blisters. If you get them, you need to stop, give them a few days to heal, and start over at a lower pressure.

There are a lot of ideas about how often to pump, from ten minutes twice a week to several half-hour sessions per day. You will have to work around the time you have available.
That is the correct size of cylinder.
G.8efner

Post by G.8efner »

AndyJ wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:01 pm
G.8efner wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:35 am 1.How to fill up a tube lengthwise ?It might sound dumb, but I saw people around the internet who say they didn't have any length gain even temporary
Pumping will get you length, but it takes time. Unless you're an especially easy gainer, you're looking at years, not months.
consistent as possible and stay between 5-7hg
That's good. Watch out for little red spots on your glans (petechiae) or vacuum blisters. If you get them, you need to stop, give them a few days to heal, and start over at a lower pressure.

There are a lot of ideas about how often to pump, from ten minutes twice a week to several half-hour sessions per day. You will have to work around the time you have available.
That is the correct size of cylinder.
Thank you for your answer ! One of my main goal when starting pumping will definitely be to remain healthy and not overdoing it from the beginning
Bgemi10

Post by Bgemi10 »

Pumping for length is tough you would be better off with a stretching hanging and ADS routine to maximize length.
I've gained 1/2 in length over 12 years of off and on pumping.

Also I would recommend a 2.125 or 2.25 for tube size
G.8efner

Post by G.8efner »

Bgemi10 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:56 pm Pumping for length is tough you would be better off with a stretching hanging and ADS routine to maximize length.
I've gained 1/2 in length over 12 years of off and on pumping.

Also I would recommend a 2.125 or 2.25 for tube size
How big can you get when pumping (I assume the 1/2 are permanent gain ) ,also did you make permanent girth gain ?
Bgemi10

Post by Bgemi10 »

Yes my permanent girth gain is just over 3/4

My max pumped is 7.5 to 8in girth 7.25 length I hit just over 7.5 length in the tube. My max length used to be 6.75 in the tube

I started pumping in a 1.75 tube and a 2in tube used to take about 1 hr to fill now I'm nearly packing a 2.25 in a hr.
Titylover

Post by Titylover »

What do you guys use for the base of the tube that thing kills me when I turn up the pressure
Titylover

Post by Titylover »

What do you guys use for the base of the tube that thing kills me when I turn up the pressure
Titylover

Post by Titylover »

Titylover

Post by Titylover »