Selling LA Pump Cylinders

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

MaskedHero

Selling LA Pump Cylinders

Post by MaskedHero »

Hi all,

I have 2 cylinders from LA Pump for sale in the US – one is 2x9 the other is 2.25x9. They both include the quick disconnect and premium silicone cushions. They work well and are plenty comfortable, and they’ve spent more time in storage than they have in use now that I’m mostly a two stage pumper.

Both have been fully cleaned/disinfected. The cylinders with cushion retail for roughly $110+ each through LA’s site, so I am asking $70 each OR $120 if buying them together. I will cover shipping and would prefer to sell within the United States. PayPal is preferred but will work with you if you have another method.

Thanks for looking.
Attachments
IMG_1023.jpeg
IMG_1022.jpeg
MaskedHero

Re: Selling LA Pump Cylinders

Post by MaskedHero »

Bump
talldrinkowater

Post by talldrinkowater »

MaskedHero wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:51 am Hi all,

I have 2 cylinders from LA Pump for sale in the US – one is 2x9 the other is 2.25x9. They both include the quick disconnect and premium silicone cushions. They work well and are plenty comfortable, and they’ve spent more time in storage than they have in use now that I’m mostly a two stage pumper.

Both have been fully cleaned/disinfected. The cylinders with cushion retail for roughly $110+ each through LA’s site, so I am asking $70 each OR $120 if buying them together. I will cover shipping and would prefer to sell within the United States. PayPal is preferred but will work with you if you have another method.

Thanks for looking.
Hey Masked,

I’m just getting back into pumping. I have a Bullmaster 357, but I am in need of some cock tubes as well. I am very interested in both. Please PM me.

Talldrinkowater
MaskedHero

Post by MaskedHero »

Both tubes have been sold**