HELP! Breast Infusion - What am I doing wrong?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

rose_roberts

HELP! Breast Infusion - What am I doing wrong?

Post by rose_roberts »

So I was absolutely excited to the moon and back as I started the infusion. Finally, I was going to be able to go out and NOT have to wear breast forms. Anyway, here was my procedure:
1. D5NS, infused via 21ga in each breast at 10 and 2 position
2. Tight open cup bra to properly shape the breast
3. About 60 minutes to get 350ml in.
4. The breast was hard and felt as if it had a hockey puck lodged behind the nipple. I had heard this was normal and it would settle out.
5. When it settled and softened, it spread out and never developed into a breast

2 hours later, all I had was large pecs, unshaped blobs that seemed to dissipate into my entire chest. 6 hours later it was all 90% gone, basically the exact opposite of everybody else's experience. I had been properly hydrated and I ate a banana to prevent cramping. Could it be that I just didn't infuse enough dex into my breasts? It seemed as if I could go more, but I didn't want to get a tremendous uni-boob.

Any advice is appreciated!
eam2012

Re: HELP! Breast Infusion - What am I doing wrong?

Post by eam2012 »

Where was the needle placed?
djstaircase

Post by djstaircase »

90% gone in 6 hours doesnt seem too far off from my usual experience. I usually do more than 350ml and I try to get a bit overhydrated drinking water and gatorade (end up peeing a lot during the infusion). Also FWIW if you take ibuprofin for the sting its an antiinflammatory - take aceteminophen instead.
rose_roberts

Post by rose_roberts »

Before I get started, THANK YOU ALL for the help!!!

Regarding where the needle was placed, I have tried in several different locations and I have found that under the nipple (about 3/4") pointing up was the best location and NOT for inflation (No matter WHERE the needle was, the inflation was the same), but for vascularity. It seems that all four times I used that location I had absolutely NO instance of any bruising.

I can't say for sure that I was properly hydrated. Next time I am going to hyper-hydrate and even use some hydration packs that I used to use for long distance cycling. I am guessing if I were more hydrated I would have experienced more post infusion swelling in the infused areas than I did.

Crazy as it may sound, the hips came out amazing. I infused 50ML in each hip and the swelling and spread were incredible. I pulled my panties on and my figure was perfect in proportion. I could probably even add a needle to my ass and get some added bootie. I'd like to find a way to infuse in more than one location at a time (Like a splitter in the line), but I can't seem to find anything. It's a pain in the ass (excuse the pun) to have THAT many bags hanging and right now for some reason, only 1000ML bags are available, so I would throw away a LOT of material at $14 / bag.

I hadn't taken any pain killers at all, to be honest, the discomfort is nothing, and frankly the sting is exciting knowing that I'm expanding.
djstaircase

Post by djstaircase »

Interesting, thanks for sharing your experience!

I'd recommend against a splitter in the line. I don't have direct experience but I cant see how you'd regulate between the two destinations - I think most of the fluid would go to whichever site on your body happened to give the least resistance.

I can't tell if you did this but dont forget you can re-use the same bag+kit by using a new needle on the luer lock end of the kit. So if you're only doing 50ml per hip just do them sequentially using a new needle with the same bag & kit.
rose_roberts

Post by rose_roberts »

The hips came out great, no issues there. They also seemed to last a lot longer. I have started using vacuum cups twice a day to expand my breast tissue in addition to an Herbal T-Blocker and PM. Going to be patient and let it come as time goes on. Love the feeling no matter how they look right now. I figure as the skin gets more pliable, they will fill up and hang properly.
Firenflame

Post by Firenflame »

I think one of the most determining factors when doing male breast infusion is how much breast tissue you’re working with before you start. I’m lucky in the fact I have nice B cups so I have quite a bit of breast tissue to work with. Another factor is how much you infuse. It sounds like to me you didn’t infuse enough to properly give you the expansion you were seeking. When doing D5 I usually infuse 500 ml in each breast, I massage as I go which helps with the hardness and the discomfort as the swelling develops and helps spread out the fluid. I usually end up with a nice well proportioned D cup which lasts about 12 hours before it starts to reabsorb. I’ll have some puffiness for 24 hrs or so following infusion.
Attachments
IMG_0313.jpeg
Opie

Post by Opie »

Firenflame wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:49 pm I think one of the most determining factors when doing male breast infusion is how much breast tissue you’re working with before you start. I’m lucky in the fact I have nice B cups so I have quite a bit of breast tissue to work with. Another factor is how much you infuse. It sounds like to me you didn’t infuse enough to properly give you the expansion you were seeking. When doing D5 I usually infuse 500 ml in each breast, I massage as I go which helps with the hardness and the discomfort as the swelling develops and helps spread out the fluid. I usually end up with a nice well proportioned D cup which lasts about 12 hours before it starts to reabsorb. I’ll have some puffiness for 24 hrs or so following infusion.
I agreed. Having more breast tissue with fat deposit for the saline to settle into is going to increase your volume and more likely achieve that feminine look.
Attachments
IMG_20220731_094617547.jpg
IMG_20210403_123615044.jpg
IMG_20210821_105933496.jpg
Firenflame

Post by Firenflame »

Opie wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:17 am
Firenflame wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:49 pm I think one of the most determining factors when doing male breast infusion is how much breast tissue you’re working with before you start. I’m lucky in the fact I have nice B cups so I have quite a bit of breast tissue to work with. Another factor is how much you infuse. It sounds like to me you didn’t infuse enough to properly give you the expansion you were seeking. When doing D5 I usually infuse 500 ml in each breast, I massage as I go which helps with the hardness and the discomfort as the swelling develops and helps spread out the fluid. I usually end up with a nice well proportioned D cup which lasts about 12 hours before it starts to reabsorb. I’ll have some puffiness for 24 hrs or so following infusion.
I agreed. Having more breast tissue with fat deposit for the saline to settle into is going to increase your volume and more likely achieve that feminine look.
Wow Opie, that’s some impressive work. What’s your finished size and how much are you infusing?
Opie

Post by Opie »

Firenflame wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:27 am
Opie wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:17 am
Wow Opie, that’s some impressive work. What’s your finished size and how much are you infusing?
I end up with DD cup 1L each and DDD cup with 2L each breast.
Attachments
IMG_20220731_094606176.jpg
IMG_20200620_131404584.jpg
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Wow! That’s a big ole tittie…
Oh to have even an average sized cock….