PUMP IT UP magazine ~ Vintage Pumping History

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

BULLBOYNYC

PUMP IT UP magazine ~ Vintage Pumping History

Post by BULLBOYNYC »

Hey, fellow pump brothers!

After many years of moving and multiple storage units, i was able to locate my original PUMPI IT UP MAGAZINES ...

For those who don't know, this is the 1st and only magazine put out in late 89-90, I believe.... it was our only source of any info or connections.... before cellphones and computers..... we had PO Boxes and Polaroids....

My main purpose for this post is to, somehow, post this educational material, so fellow and future pumpers can see where it all kinda started .... this collection is part of our pumping history for us veteran Pumpers.... many thanks to AL Parker and Scott Taylor, and a special thanks to Master E and Big Nick. These guys were the creator or the Monstertube that many of you wear...... ( I was given the 2nd Monstertube prototype ever built,still works , but belongs in a pump museum.... Big Nick was a good friend and shared many hours together in that tube)

I will figure out a way to post them here over time or at least a link

Bill aka BullboyImage
Attachments
20240104_020712.jpg
Last edited by BULLBOYNYC on Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thermal

Re: PUMP IT UP magazine ~ Vintage Pumping History

Post by thermal »

BULLBOYNYC wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:31 pm Hey, fellow pump brothers!

After many years of moving and multiple storage units i was able to locate my original PUMPI IT UP MAGAZINES ...

For those who don't know this is the 1st and only magazine put out in late 89-90 I believe.... it was our only source of any info or connections.... before cellphones and computers..... we had PO Boxes and Polaroids....

My main purpose for this post is to, somehow, post this educational material, so fellow and future pumpers can see where it all kinda started .... this collection it part of our pumping history for us Veteran Pumpers.... many thanks to AL Parker and Scott Taylor, and a special thanks to Master E and Big Nick, these guys were the creator or the Monstertube that many of you wear...... ( I was given the 2nd Monstertube prototype ever built,still works , but belongs in a pump museum.... Big Nick was a good friend and shared many hours together in that tube)

I will figure a way to post them here over time or atleast a link

Bill aka BullboyImage
WELL DONE BULLBOY
These certainly need to be saved for posterity, obviously proper scanning would be great but even if you only did good phone camera grabs that would be better than nothing and would get something into the "digi-verse".
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Thank you for saving these!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

Wow I never knew these existed, I need to own them.

I searched pump it up magazine on Google something totally different came up:(
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

I too am a fan of Pump It Up magazine.

I have 7 copies of this old school quarterly magazine. The oldest from Spring on 1994. I purchased them at a local adult bookstore in my hometown. I was very excited to find them when I did.

Published in black and white out of NJ. Contained several adverts from companies that no longer exist. 3/4ths of each issue was filled with personal ads, some with photos. Not a whole lot of actual information. It was more a motivator for me.

Special thanks to what was Mirza Inc. I wish I had been able to attend some of their Pump Party & Demo events.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

On a whim, I checked out the Internet Archive to see if they had saved the old Mirza website. They have it!
https://web.archive.org/web/20100815094 ... rated.com/

For those who don’t know, the Internet Archive scans and saves websites for posterity so that it all doesn’t just disappear. They’re also called the Wayback Machine. They have offices in San Francisco and (ironically) in Alexandria, Egypt. Their goal is to prevent the loss of information like what happened to the ancient library in Alexandria when it was burned down.
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

SFBallpumper wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:23 pm On a whim, I checked out the Internet Archive to see if they had saved the old Mirza website. They have it!
https://web.archive.org/web/20100815094 ... rated.com/

This is so cool. I love that all the links work to. I remember reading the entire site before. Thanks for the memories
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

In my excitement, I forgot to say that the Internet Archive is totally free.
marc854

Post by marc854 »

BULLBOYNYC wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:31 pm Hey, fellow pump brothers!

After many years of moving and multiple storage units, i was able to locate my original PUMPI IT UP MAGAZINES ...

For those who don't know, this is the 1st and only magazine put out in late 89-90, I believe.... it was our only source of any info or connections.... before cellphones and computers..... we had PO Boxes and Polaroids....

My main purpose for this post is to, somehow, post this educational material, so fellow and future pumpers can see where it all kinda started .... this collection is part of our pumping history for us veteran Pumpers.... many thanks to AL Parker and Scott Taylor, and a special thanks to Master E and Big Nick. These guys were the creator or the Monstertube that many of you wear...... ( I was given the 2nd Monstertube prototype ever built,still works , but belongs in a pump museum.... Big Nick was a good friend and shared many hours together in that tube)

I will figure out a way to post them here over time or at least a link

Bill aka BullboyImage
Wow! What an amazing find. I totally remember Pump It Up, it was a great resource at the time. I had a few issues, I'll have to look for them.
Hope you can scan them and post them, it will be nice to preserve them.
Thanks for bringing back great memories.
Ken86

Post by Ken86 »

So nice to read them!!! Thanks
colchesterbloke

Post by colchesterbloke »

A brilliant find, thank you.
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

Great Find. Thanks for sharing and informing.
Nodak1966

Post by Nodak1966 »

Any chance you could post some routines and/or advice from those periodicals ? Thanks in advance
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

photo taken. do not use contact info from this old issue
Attachments
thumbnail.jpg
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

photo taken= source Pump IT Up volume 6 issue 2
Attachments
thumbnail (1).jpg