Pumping gone wrong ?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Anonymuske

Pumping gone wrong ?

Post by Anonymuske »

Hi guys,

Have been pumping many times but lately my mistress ordered me to pump it up to the max and leave it there for 30 minutes. It was pretty hard to do last that long but I did it. The. A surprise came with a big blood clot came out like the size of a wall nut , now I am scared my Willy is severely damaged inside , anyone have experienced this or can advise me ?
bbears2

Re: Pumping gone wrong ?

Post by bbears2 »

Get rid of the mistress. Not sure. Has this just happened, were did the clot come out are you still bleeding
Fr0st

Post by Fr0st »

Wow, should’ve told her that’ll cause damage. Or should’ve had the will power or whatever, put your foot down and said no. I’d be afraid to continue now too
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

I find this very difficult to believe. I sure hope it is not true.

Are you sure it was a clot ? Did you burst a blood vessel ? Walnuts are several millimeters round. Could it have been a kidney stone ?
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I’m no doctor but I think you should see one.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Anonymuske

Post by Anonymuske »

It’s not bleeding anymore, it was just a one time event
To be more specific, it was like 1 inch long and about 1/8” in diameter. I do feel some pain and swelling inside my abdomen where the penis starts. Just hoping it’ll be okay, don’t want to lose this important friend of mine
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

Anonymuske wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:48 pm It’s not bleeding anymore, it was just a one time event
To be more specific, it was like 1 inch long and about 1/8” in diameter. I do feel some pain and swelling inside my abdomen where the penis starts. Just hoping it’ll be okay, don’t want to lose this important friend of mine
I'm glad you are here to learn about pumping. This group of guys is knowledgeable on the topic. I can't relate to the whole sadism thing though good luck with that. My bitch loves me and wouldn't want me to piss blood that's for sure.