Alcohol Injections

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Valcore220

Alcohol Injections

Post by Valcore220 »

So I’ve been doing alcohol injections into my testicles 190 proof everclear and I’m wondering when they will be dead? I’ve done 9 injections 3 ml each so that’s 33ml total. They are fairly hard like rocks with very little feeling. I don’t get hard anymore and I can’t orgasm anymore.

They still swell up when I inject like last night I did my 9th and I felt pain in my belly and into my back for a while.

I want to be castrated and I want them to be dead so when I go to the VA urgent care they will remove them cause there is no blood flow.

Have I succeeded or should I keep going? What story should I use at the hospital so they remove them?
rbm 75

Re: Alcohol Injections

Post by rbm 75 »

not sure what to tell them, do you think the truth would work.
now that the hoildays are over i am going to start again
have you tried banding to stop the blod flow oor something else and blame it on twisting or getting cauaught in you underware
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

I also get a little pain but it goes away quick now balls are a different story. for me it takes a few days
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

Got to say I was disappointed today I went to the VA urgent care thinking for sure they would see a lot of damage done to my testicles and rush me off into surgery to remove them.

I went and complained of pain and swelling, shrinking and that they were hard as a rock. They did an ultrasound and came back and they look fine just a case of epididymitis, the blood flow looks fine and some antibiotics should clear it up.

Wtf I’ve injected 33 ml of everclear 190 alcohol directly into both testicles in various locations 3ml at a time usually 2 injections a night. They caused burning and swelling and I can’t get hard anymore, can’t orgasm anymore, have hot flashes. Balls are rock hard and weirdly shaped now.

Am I doing something wrong or did I get a shit doctor? Should I just keep at it? Blows my mind there isn’t some noticeable damage.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

see a regular doctor. i have heard and read that va doctors take short cuts or dont want to do it so the goverment doesnt have to pay
from what your saying, you sound like a candidate for castration
modex

Post by modex »

If the blood flow looks fine, it probably still is. So I am afaid you'd have to continue with injections for some time.
Obviously the antibiotics won't help, so your route from there on seems obvious: Your condition is about to deteriorate further:
"Doctor, I've takes all these antibiotic and pain killer pills for weeks and months and my swelling and pain get worse every day. I cannot stand it any longer."
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

It does sound like I need to keep at it for a while. I did get my testosterone checked and it’s down to 174 which all I know is that seems low. I’ll keep doing the alcohol injections and hopefully sooner then later I can reach my goal of becoming a eunuch.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

you can also try an elastrator to cut of blood flow or a burdizzo device that will get rid of them,
you can go to a tractor suppy or any place that sells farm things. it is used to castratr farm animals
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

The pain from those is too intense to safely do an elastrator would take days and a burdizzo is impossible to do on oneself and would likely end up with a trip to the ER.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

Valcore220 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:58 am So I’ve been doing alcohol injections into my testicles 190 proof everclear and I’m wondering when they will be dead? I’ve done 9 injections 3 ml each so that’s 33ml total. They are fairly hard like rocks with very little feeling. I don’t get hard anymore and I can’t orgasm anymore.

They still swell up when I inject like last night I did my 9th and I felt pain in my belly and into my back for a while.

I want to be castrated and I want them to be dead so when I go to the VA urgent care they will remove them cause there is no blood flow.

Have I succeeded or should I keep going? What story should I use at the hospital so they remove them?
Trust me on this when I say that our testicles might look soft, sensitive and vulnerable but they are not. I am telling this from my experience.
I have been doing some extreme ball torture from last 10 years now, and what not I have done to them tough balls? more then 7 160 proof alcohol injections upto 16 -17ml into my balls, uncountable number of needle sessions, in some sessions I have put upto 15 needles into each balls, Uncountable number of extreme ball punching sessions, banding sessions withe elastrators for more than 30 minutes each time max, hanging sessions and anything possible.
But, still my balls are working, maybe not like earlier but still they produce sperm and hormones.

If you really want to kill the balls then the best way possible is everclear shots , keep injecting after every weeks break and after 10 shots they might give up and stop working. you can also try needle inserting and stirring the insides, its completely painless.
pwg

Post by pwg »

Will tell you my experience: A couple of years ago I injected approximately 10cc of ethylalcohol 96%, in my right testical. I did this twice. It is now hard, very small and has no feeling at all. My left testical feels normal but even if I put a clamp on it there is no pain. I damaged it probably by all my abuse over the years. Needles, weights, binding and so on. My testosteron level was extremely low ( hot flushes) so my gp subscibed the T.gel. I would like to have both testicals removed but that is not easy in the EU without a letter from a shrink. So if anyone knows where to go please let me know.
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

Yep I’m sticking with the everclear process I’m on my 12th shot now and just gonna keep chugging along. It does certainly seem difficult to kill one’s balls as they are hearty.
wufas2663

Post by wufas2663 »

You have been castrated and can have your testicles removed. The surgery should be done in a hospital that is certified to remove testicles, emergency hospitals are available, they can't do this surgery but they can provide a diagnostic report good references. Some materials such as a doctor's recommendation letter or a psychological diagnosis certificate may be required before the surgery. No need to worry, your testicular condition is the best evidence. There are people who will help you to get these documents, which are not always necessary and depend on the requirements of the hospital. The purpose of these documents is to prove that you won't back out, and if you can prove that you won't back out, you can omit them. If you go to an authoritative hospital (such as a transgender center or a specialized urological hospital), the procedure may be much simplified. If a general hospital will do it for you, keep the doctor's confidentiality.

In hospitals, only the testicles can be removed and the scrotum preserved, if you want to keep the scrotum smooth, you need cosmetic surgery, which is more expensive. If you can go to a transgender centre for this surgery, you can have your scrotum and penis removed at the same time, and what you cut off can be taken away with you (although it's done as a waste disposal, so you pick it up yourself). These can only be used as a reference, I wouldn't recommend removing your testicles as it is possible to keep them.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

I am on my 6th or 7 th and will do it again tonite.
mine have shrunk vet nicely
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

How much shrinking and have you noticed any hardening?