Could use some expert help.

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

thithothith

Could use some expert help.

Post by thithothith »

Im a pumping novice. I have like 5 standard cylinders, and a history of difficulty with pumping. Instead of spending exorbitant amounts of money I dont have and hoping something eventually works, maybe someone here has had similar experiences and can point me in the right direction.

What I would like to accomplish: permanent, significant length gains. Girth gains are unimportant to me, but if they happen, I won't have any complaints.

What I imagine would allow me to accomplish that (I may be wrong):
-The ability to pump at low to medium pressure, all day, without breaks.

Complications Ive come across:
-Anything that applies any form of pressure to my scrotal skin on the underside of my shaft (pumps/cockrings) quickly becomes a nightmare of burning pain.
-donuts.

Possible solutions I've considered (hopefully to, at the very least, provide a clearer understanding of my issues):

-Get a pump with a very large diameter, and pump both cock and balls. this would allow me to apply pressure to the skin around my cock and balls instead, and not to the scrotal skin on the underside of my shaft.
(one concern I have with this is that if I have enough pressure to grow my shaft lengthwise, I worry there will be too much pressure on my balls, and id just end up growing my balls instead)

-try a shaped Fröhle cock and balls pump.
(similar idea, but I'm not really sure if it will actually feel like most of the pressure is focused on my shaft, or if the shape is purely aesthetic and will feel like any simple large diameter cylinder)

These are just my best guesses at solutions. what's important are the problems, the goals, and your experiences with those. My ideas of what might be solutions might be completely wrong, and id appreciate any insight. thanksthanks
Last edited by thithothith on Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
BallisticFetishGear

Re: Could use some expert help.

Post by BallisticFetishGear »

The Frohle Pumps are very popular. The SP008 & SP009 cylinders are the ones with the balls which are our best sellers.

https://ballisticmetal.com/shop/ols/cat ... le-pumping
Ballistic Metal
Precision Crafted Adult & Fetish Gear
Machined in Los Angeles. Made in the USA

Frohole Pumps of Germany
Ultra High Quality Pumps from Germany now available in the US (Penis, Pussy, Breast, Clit & Nipple)

www.BallisticMetal.com
torolargo

Post by torolargo »

thithothith wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:53 pm Im a pumping novice. I have like 5 standard cylinders, and a history of difficulty with pumping. Instead of spending exorbitant amounts of money I dont have and hoping something eventually works, maybe someone here has had similar experiences and can point me in the right direction.

What I would like to accomplish: permanent, significant length gains. Girth gains are unimportant to me, but if they happen, I won't have any complaints.

What I imagine would allow me to accomplish that (I may be wrong):
-The ability to pump at low to medium pressure, all day, without breaks.

Complications Ive come across:
-Anything that applies any form of pressure to my scrotal skin on the underside of my shaft (pumps/cockrings) quickly becomes a nightmare of burning pain.
-donuts.

Possible solutions I've considered (hopefully to, at the very least, provide a clearer understanding of my issues):

-Get a pump with a very large diameter, and pump both cock and balls. this would allow me to apply pressure to the skin around my cock and balls instead, and not to the scrotal skin on the underside of my shaft.
(one concern I have is with this is that if I have enough pressure to grow my shaft lengthwise, there will be too much pressure on my balls, and id just end up growing my balls instead)

-try a shaped Fröhle cock and balls pump.
(similar idea, but I'm not really sure if it will actually feel like most of the pressure is focused on my shaft, or if the shape is purely aesthetic, and not functional)

These are just my best guesses at solutions. what's important are the problems, the goals, and your experiences with those. My ideas of what might be solutions might be completely wrong, and id appreciate any insight. thanksthanks
I understand exactly what your problems are.

It is not possible to answer you briefly, ...the questions you have asked are very important and specific to be addressed quickly here!

I therefore invite you to write to me privately, asking one question at a time, ...if you have time and patience, I will try to answer you!

It would be better if you posted some photos where it is possible to evaluate your problems to allow me to provide you with the most suitable answers for your case!
When I pump into a big tube, feel like a horny minotaur. Love the explosive charge expanding my balls.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Do you really think that if “permanent, significant length gains” were possible, there would be quite so many guys on here with massive ball bags and only average sized cocks :?:
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

TinyMe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:59 am Do you really think that if “permanent, significant length gains” were possible, there would be quite so many guys on here with massive ball bags and only average sized cocks :?:
That's a keen observation. Gaining length from pumping is difficult and takes quite a bit of time patience and consistency with a dedicated routine. Many guys find it frustrating to focus just on cock and not really get super huge. Whereas they can pump their balls to the moon and have the bulge they want. I am one who took on the challenge of growing my cock through pumping and deliberately not focus on my balls.

Ball pumping was too easy.

Through my consistency in cock pumping I've gained just about 3" in length and 3" in girth. (4" base girth). The volume gain was incredible! I also have routines that keep my size maintained or if I want to grow more switch to a growing session!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
Pumpforllenght

Post by Pumpforllenght »

prelude99 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:41 am
TinyMe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:59 am Do you really think that if “permanent, significant length gains” were possible, there would be quite so many guys on here with massive ball bags and only average sized cocks :?:
That's a keen observation. Gaining length from pumping is difficult and takes quite a bit of time patience and consistency with a dedicated routine. Many guys find it frustrating to focus just on cock and not really get super huge. Whereas they can pump their balls to the moon and have the bulge they want. I am one who took on the challenge of growing my cock through pumping and deliberately not focus on my balls.

Through my consistency in cock pumping I've gained just about 3" in length and 3" in girth. (4" base girth). The volume gain was incredible! I also have routines that keep my size maintained or if I want to grow more switch to a growing session!
Hey Prelude99

Good to see still active 😁
Quick question about how much skin does a person gain from pumping?.. I seemed to gained a lot of skin but feel like I don't get core workout.
What is your size gainer routine like Monday through Friday? How many hours a day?
Pumpforllenght

Post by Pumpforllenght »

prelude99 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:41 am

What was your size gainer schedule like hg and how many days?