My first inflation, 1L saline... Room for more?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Cerbrus

My first inflation, 1L saline... Room for more?

Post by Cerbrus »

After years of looking at all the horny inflated sacks, I finally found the courage (and time) to try an inflation, myself.
With the help of a local buddy, I acquired the equipment, and last night, I took the plunge!

Having a bit of a fear of needles, I was naturally nervous as fuck. But I knew what to do, so I prepared the IV, cleaned up, and inserted the needle...

That wasn't too bad... Barely any pain! But then... I started sweating and getting dizzy... Yeah, suffice it to say I removed the needle immediately.
Turns out my needle placement wasn't very good. 2nd attempt (fresh needle), same story... I was getting very frustrated and discouraged.

Looking through this forum, and some other resources for about an hour, it seems I didn't place the needle at the correct angle, which meant it didn't go deep enough.

Okay, take 3.

The needle goes in. Just a small prick... Then a slight tingling sensation by my balls... Oh, that's not too bad...

Yes, that got me quite "excited"...
IMG_3072.jpg

It's starting to inflate!
IMG_3075.jpg
IMG_3077.jpg

(About) 0.5L into the inflation. It is quite uneven due to the needle having been on the left side the whole time. I figured I had plenty of room for another 0.5L, so I set up a fresh bag and needle and started at a new infusion point on the right side.
IMG_3080.jpg

Almost a full LITRE into my sack! :D A little bit of migration towards my dick started happening.
IMG_3086.jpg

15-30 minutes after finishing the litre. My sack is nice and full now, and my dick is also getting filled very nicely!
IMG_3091.jpg
IMG_3092.jpg

As full as my dick's skin seems to be, when it got hard, it shows there was still room for more.
IMG_3097.jpg
IMG_3099.jpg

Obligatory overfilled undies shot
IMG_3094.jpg
After removing the tie-off around my dick & balls, the skin loosened up a little. My ballsack wasn't stretched "tight" any more, and my dick sure had some spare room. I'd think there's room for at least 1.5L, if not 2... 😇

The only real issue I had was problems sealing the punctures. My superglue just got washed out of the hole by the saline. It either didn't set fast enough, or I did something wrong there 😅
Last edited by Cerbrus on Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cerbrus

Re: My first inflation, 1L saline... Room for more?

Post by Cerbrus »

And here we are now, the morning after...
Still a lovely inflated sack, and frankly a size I could get used to 😇
IMG_3103.jpg
IMG_3104.jpg
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Welcome to the Club! Great fill bro. Hope to see you grow bigger over time.
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

great first time bet its not going to belong before you update us on your next fill
Cerbrus

Post by Cerbrus »

powerfulpete1235 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:33 pm Welcome to the Club! Great fill bro. Hope to see you grow bigger over time.
Thank you! I'm absolutely gonna go for more! :D
shockmenow wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:31 pm great first time bet its not going to belong before you update us on your next fill
I can't make any promises ;-)
I have sports almost every day, and I can't really show up there with massive balls xD

If anyone has some tips for sealing the punctures, that'd be very welcome :D
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Great first attempt, well done 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Pressure with gauze and finger tips for about 30minutes! I don't do anything else unless its a huge fill then I apply a bandaid. Get big!!!!! Bull balls rule the World!!!! I have a 1L of dex/ns to use up by Xmas. Can't wait to push my limit again. It's been a while since I infused. Here's last pic of me :)
Attachments
2Ldex&ns.jpg
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

That’s definitely a successful first infusion.
What I would suggest is to use 500ml and stay tied off as much as possible when you’re sitting or laying down. You will swell to the same size and it won’t migrate into your lower abdomen. When it begins to stretch out and get nice and loose add the second half.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

pipefitterdom wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:37 am That’s definitely a successful first infusion.
What I would suggest is to use 500ml and stay tied off as much as possible when you’re sitting or laying down. You will probably swell to the same size and it won’t migrate into your lower abdomen.
It’s not how many liters you can consume, it’s how many can you contain in your bag without overflowing or worse multiple leakage and seeping if you don’t pull the strap and let it overflow. That’s just my experience with it anyway!

Cerbrus

Post by Cerbrus »

pipefitterdom wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:37 am That’s definitely a successful first infusion.
What I would suggest is to use 500ml and stay tied off as much as possible when you’re sitting or laying down. You will swell to the same size and it won’t migrate into your lower abdomen. When it begins to stretch out and get nice and loose add the second half.
500ml in one side only really inflated one side of my sack:
IMG_3078.jpg
I took 1l tied off, already:
IMG_3091.jpg

There, even when tied off, with the migration to my dick, all skin was pretty loose. There was absolutely still room to spare in my sack :D
Cerbrus

My second inflation, 2L saline! Now that's full :D

Post by Cerbrus »

I figured I'd start off the year with another infusion!

Having had my first experience, I was convinced I could take more, so I prepared 2 litres!

Lots of migration, but after that all was in, my balls and dick were properly full:
IMG_3239.jpg
IMG_3247.jpg
IMG_3251.jpg
IMG_3253.jpg
Ooof, wrapping that package in rubber is quite something!
IMG_3254.jpg
IMG_3258.jpg
IMG_3260.jpg
Ile35

Post by Ile35 »

Nice latex pics