Circumcision

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

bigduck59

Circumcision

Post by bigduck59 »

Has anyone wanted to be circumcised but was embarrassed to go to doctor, had no one to talk to about it, or had the desire to try yourself. Tell your story or wishes and share your pictures. if you want to talk more I'll help
kalahari.

Re: Circumcision

Post by kalahari. »

I have had an interest, some would call it an obsession with circumcision ever since my other half commented about how my foreskin tended to cover my glans on the instroke during intercourse. I plucked up the courage to see the doctor and asked about this, how it tended to trap cum behind the foreskin and so on. The doctor dismissed my suggestion of circumcision by saying I could hold my skin back when entering, so that was that, and I haven't had the courage to go back since! In the intervening years I've grown to love my foreskin, to the extent of wearing rings in it, which my other half loves. But I still dream about circumcison - a lot - and love looking at photos of cut cocks. I've even thought about using one of those stapler devices on myself, they look really cool.
K
94.jpg
Stapler.jpg
Zimmy

Post by Zimmy »

Does the ring through the foreskin effect how you pee ? , I have never seen that piercing before , did you do it yourself ?
bigduck59

Post by bigduck59 »

Thank for sharing your story. Shame though it pretty common with some doctors.
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

Thank you bigduck for your reply and PM which was very thoughtful and encouraging.
K
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

Zimmy,
It does affect the way I pee, it's impossible to pee standing up as the pee goes to the left and then the right,up, then down...... so I have to sit down like a girl and then it's no problem, I'm used to it now. I did the piercings myself, as with all piercings I started with small gauge ring maybe 2mm and worked up gradually to about 8mm. The foreskin is quite stretchy and you have to get the holes lined upon each side between the inner and outer foreskin but after that it's a breeze. It gives me endless fun!
K
Zimmy

Post by Zimmy »

Can you post some more pics , I interested in this piercing .
How do you expose your glans , does it effect that ?
darkwargod2kn4

Post by darkwargod2kn4 »

I'm currently on the waiting list at the hospital to get a circumcision. I plucked up enough courage to see the doctor as I can't retract my foreskin who referred me to a urologist who said I had a severe case of phimosis and needed a circumcision. Due to the waiting times in the UK to get minor surgery I've been waiting since April to have the surgury
Shame I can't change my username, don't know what I was thinking when I created it.

xhamster profile: www.xhamster.com/users/sideshow_g
bucket

Post by bucket »

In the UK, much like here in AU, there are clinics just for male circ surgeries run by Dr's but mainly for religious or cultural purposes. There's quite a large Islamic pop in Britain, you'll get seen sooner and cheaper if you visit one. I'm not religious at all and the circ clinic I visited didn't care, made the booking and a week later I was foreskin free. I recommend a high and tight circ and get stitches not the skin glue.

Search for "circumcision clinics" in the area you live in.
Litesome

Post by Litesome »

For Europe, a possible circumcision holiday destination is Morocco. There's several clinics online, which seem excellent. I've not compared prices with London prices, so with air fare, may or may not be substantially cheaper. I have a very tight circumcision, done by the Gomco method, and think the sensation is pretty good, especially round the area of my scar. Another attraction is the feeling of tightly stretched shaft skin during my erection, which is highly exciting, I have to say. So while I do not try to sell circumcision to anyone with an interest, it definitely works for me.