Desired anal hole stretching unattainable!!

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

rajrajiv

Desired anal hole stretching unattainable!!

Post by rajrajiv »

I have a wide ass hole but, I feel like I have a very narrow gap between the pelvic bones that are around the anus region and because of that I cannot stretch the anal hole any more from the size I already have.

I have hit a stagnant point here, I have the same size of hole from last 5 years. I have tried putting bigger objects but They don't go in because the space between the bones around the ass hole is not wide. I know the hole itself is easily stretchable but the narrow passage between the bone is the problem..

I have fisted other men and I know some have wider space between the pelvic bone and they can take bigger objects very easily and few men have narrower space even than me and they cannot take even my fist, their hole is wider but my fist gets stuck between the bones and does not go in.

Anyone else feel the same? or am I the only one?
24bomznj90dr.jpg
ga1agjrym98l.jpg
Darthvin

Re: Desired anal hole stretching unattainable!!

Post by Darthvin »

Depends what size you are at but you can measure you 'sit bones'. Search how to measure sit bones for cycling. Pretty much anyone can get to 3 inches, from there on it becomes a slow process, most hilt at 4 inches. Sit bones in men are commonly around 4.8 inches apart but everyone is different.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

Darthvin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:09 am Depends what size you are at but you can measure you 'sit bones'. Search how to measure sit bones for cycling. Pretty much anyone can get to 3 inches, from there on it becomes a slow process, most hilt at 4 inches. Sit bones in men are commonly around 4.8 inches apart but everyone is different.
Thank you for the reply. I did not know the correct term for the bones. Is there a way to increase the gap between the sit bones?
image_2023-12-08_170300914.png
I just found this image on the net got the idea properly. So if I am the small gap one then do I have to do surgery to make the gap larger or any other method?
new_dist

Post by new_dist »

rajrajiv wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:16 pm I have a wide ass hole but, I feel like I have a very narrow gap between the pelvic bones that are around the anus region and because of that I cannot stretch the anal hole any more from the size I already have.

I have hit a stagnant point here, I have the same size of hole from last 5 years. I have tried putting bigger objects but They don't go in because the space between the bones around the ass hole is not wide. I know the hole itself is easily stretchable but the narrow passage between the bone is the problem..

I have fisted other men and I know some have wider space between the pelvic bone and they can take bigger objects very easily and few men have narrower space even than me and they cannot take even my fist, their hole is wider but my fist gets stuck between the bones and does not go in.

Anyone else feel the same? or am I the only one?24bomznj90dr.jpg

ga1agjrym98l.jpg
Very interesting looking asshole you have there ! I too have hit my maximum stretch at 3 1/2 inches and cannot manage to insert anything larger ! I should modify that statement,if the object im trying to insert is soft enough then i can ,with a lot of effort,squeeze it past the tight spot ! Went back to check out your photos and realize that your asshole is absolutely gorgeous ! Love to see more of it !