Saline infusion after pumping

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Sinpat

Saline infusion after pumping

Post by Sinpat »

Would it be safe to infuse saline after pumping. For example i would pump balls for like 2h to have some volume and go to shower and then infuse saline. I want to try go bigger sizes then my usuall I want to stretch more and I think that pumping would help me
pipefitterdom

Re: Saline infusion after pumping

Post by pipefitterdom »

I don’t understand this concept. Pumping just inflames the skin and makes the insertion of the needle more painful and one infusion can be the equivalent of several hours worth of pumping. It’s like taking sand to the beach.
There’s no problem with it if it’s what you’re into but in my experience pumping is best done after you can’t get any larger from infusion and you have had several hours rest for the infusion site to fully heal.
Sinpat

Post by Sinpat »

I just want to grow bigger. I just have left 500ml of saline which is not much but I would like to use it.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

I've had good results infusing the day after a pump session. The skin isn't annoyed and the solution goes in easier - I sometimes have sessions where the flow is really slow at the start.

If you've only got 500ml to work with then listen to Pipefitterdom and pump gently after you've fully sealed up.