Saline and Surgilube Mix

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Calitex

Saline and Surgilube Mix

Post by Calitex »

Hey everyone I wanted to give my thoughts on a recent infusion of surgilube and saline.

I mixed 50ml of surgilube with 250ml of saline.

I went halfway down the scrotum for the infusion and this caused my scrotum and shaft to swell (I was okay with it in the shaft)
The process was pretty slow with the added thickness of the surgilube and using a 20g needle. But the wait was worth it.

Didn’t take any measurements but it felt and looked like the equivalent of about 400ml of saline.

Had no reaction and no fever.

Saline went away after about 4 days and I’m left with what I would call 40ml in the balls. I don’t think anything stayed in the shaft.

It’s been three weeks and I have yet to develop any noticeable encapsulation. I did get some itchiness after the second week but it went away within two days.

This evening I’m planning on doing 100ml with 250ml of saline using an 18g.

Not sure how long the diluted solution will last but I figured I would start this thread and share my experiences with what happens.
rokie221

Re: Saline and Surgilube Mix

Post by rokie221 »

Looking forward to your results. Please post pics of your progress 🙏
Calitex

Post by Calitex »

Alright well it took way longer than expected.

Hindsight I should have used a syringe or something to push it in as gravity feeding from a saline bag took literally hours.

I wound up using an entire tube of surgilube which I think is about 120ml and then mixed it with 130ml of saline. I shook thoroughly and made sure to heat the saline up in warm water so it all mixed evenly and consistently.

Once I had that I did one insertion point in the middle/lower part of the scrotum. My body has a tendency to migrate the fluid to my shaft naturally which I like as it looks even. If you wanted it to stay in the balls a very stretchy band of some sort I think would prevent the migration.

I have a few pics but they aren’t what I’d call forum friendly so I will be adding some new pics here later on this evening.

I did experience a dull ache on my right side. It wasn’t a bad pain, but enough that I only got a couple hours of sleep. When I got up today the ache is mostly gone but I do still have a kinda prickly feeling throughout the area.

All in all I am hoping this will last a month or two.
Calitex

Post by Calitex »

I’m on day two

The initial swelling and discomfort seems to have gone down significantly

I would say it is starting to look more natural. The skin is no longer tight and shiny and the redness has gone away.

I do appear to already be getting encapsulation basically in the shape of a U in my scrotum.

Overall I am happy with the results and am interested to see how long a 50/50 mix will last.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

this is pretty remarkable. I thought a while back that diluted Surgilube could be an easier way to go. Seems like it would result in a much smoother result - some of the Surgilube photos I've seen look kinda lumpy. (not that there's anything wrong with that.)
Calitex

Post by Calitex »

My goal is to find a mix that is still relatively easy to infuse and lasts about a month or so before it begins to significantly dissolve.

I would still say it feels mostly smooth/squishy but I can feel a firmness in the middle which is where I had a suspicion that encapsulation would form.
Calitex

Post by Calitex »

Day 3 of this journey

Woke up with some soreness returning and I seem to be swelling a little bit again.

The focal point of the soreness in a a previous injection site from a month ago when I did a 10/90 surgilube saline mix. Not sure why it’s become agitated there but I’m keeping an eye on it. Thankfully it is nothing unbearable, more of dull ache.

On other notes I have not really noticed any decrease in size as of yet besides the initial swelling going away when everything was fresh.

A decent potion has stayed in my shaft but, it’s not evenly distributed and I’m assuming that is because I have a very vascular shaft and that is not allowing the mix to really get all the way through the shaft. I’m going to wait about two week and reassess if I need to add some to the shaft to at least somewhat balance it out.

And finally I’m not sure if this helps anyone. I’ve been lurking on here for a while and couldn’t find definitive answer with mixes. And how they react and how long they last. I’ll continue to update as long as I feel it is worth sharing.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Calitex wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:29 am And finally I’m not sure if this helps anyone. I’ve been lurking on here for a while and couldn’t find definitive answer with mixes. And how they react and how long they last. I’ll continue to update as long as I feel it is worth sharing.
a) certainly very helpful.
b) All data is good data. Definitely keep us up to date on any days where things change for the worse, even slightly. It's important to know what's
"typical" for this approach when it comes to symptoms.
4sumfun

Post by 4sumfun »

This has been extremely helpful for information.

I've considered mixing for ease of injection for quite awhile but didn't know if it would increase or decrease the permanence of the SL.
Calitex

Post by Calitex »

Thank you for the support everyone.

About half way through the day yesterday I started getting a full ache on my left side. As the hours have passed it feels like an encapsulation the has prevented my testicle from freely moving up and down. This is giving the sensation like someone is constantly tugging on it. I’m hoping that it shifts or something otherwise it’s gonna be a difficult time.

No fever. Nothing else seems amiss. Size doesn’t appear to have changed hardly at all. As further things happen I’ll update.
Calitex

Post by Calitex »

It’s officially been a week and what a week it has been.

I definitely have a large encapsulation that spans the gap between my testicles. After a week I’d say I’m at 70% of what I was when I started, meaning even a 50/50 mix may not last long. I’ve definitely had some tugging issues with the encapsulation and I’m not going to lie I really don’t like the way it feels. Was hoping to achieve something on the softer side.

Otherwise not a whole lot else to report.

Ill give an update in a few days on the encapsulation and how that’s going.
cadlac

Post by cadlac »

I'd love to do surgilube in my balls again, but I remember the tugging sensation, and the fact my scrotum always seemed firm, and never relaxed until the sl went away.
Calitex

Post by Calitex »

cadlac wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:44 am I'd love to do surgilube in my balls again, but I remember the tugging sensation, and the fact my scrotum always seemed firm, and never relaxed until the sl went away.
This is exactly what I’m hesitant about. Can’t figure out if this is just an initial reaction to my first surgilube infusion. Or if this would happen every time I infuse with it.
cadlac

Post by cadlac »

I only did a total of about 40ml in 2 separate sessions in my balls....I loved the extra size, they just didn't "hang" anymore...lol. I want to try again this winter when I have the time.
Calitex

Post by Calitex »

Update after two weeks the encapsulation seems to move around from one side to another. Still have some decent size but it is definitely going down. Hoping this will leave a slight increase in the size but, time will tell, otherwise no pain, no complications at this point.

I’m holding off on doing any additional pumping or infusions as I want to establish a strong baseline on what to expect if done alone.