Hard vein base of shaft to mid shaft

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Nu2Pump

Hard vein base of shaft to mid shaft

Post by Nu2Pump »

I have a small lump at base of penis and hard vein that runs about half way up the left side of shaft from where the lump is. Cause for concern? Is this normal when pumping? Been pumping for about 4 months now
bucket

Re: Hard vein base of shaft to mid shaft

Post by bucket »

It's not a cause for concern, we've all had them at one time or another. It's a build up/blockage in your lymphatic system, not blood, and will clear with time.

I've had them several times but they clear up after a couple of weeks. They can also occur if you use cock rings or anything which creates a restriction.

You've probably been pumping at a higher vacuum than you should. If you want to read a bit more, here's a link.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... mphangitis

B
Nu2Pump

Post by Nu2Pump »

bucket wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:49 pm It's not a cause for concern, we've all had them at one time or another. It's a build up/blockage in your lymphatic system, not blood, and will clear with time.

I've had them several times but they clear up after a couple of weeks. They can also occur if you use cock rings or anything which creates a restriction.

You've probably been pumping at a higher vacuum than you should. If you want to read a bit more, here's a link.

B
Thank you so much, puts my mind at ease seeing this
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

I'm so glad I read your comment a week ago because I pumped last night and woke up with lymphangitis. I had morning wood and started to play with it then suddenly felt two hard lumps at the base along a line that feels like a small fibrous cord.
Remembered this post, clicked your link, lo and behold I have it too!
I had a 4 day break, and I normally never take more than 2. I was really keen to pack the tube so I spiked the pressure to 10hg a few times towards the end of my 1 hour session and generally pumped around 6-7 where I normally would. I massaged every 5-10 minutes but I still think I got too carried away with the pressure after having a bit of a long break. Should have worked my way back up over a few days. Now I guess I'll be having a LOOOONG break :(

I see no recommendations online apart from just leaving it alone. Do you think gentle massage would irritate it more? Did you do anything to treat yours Bucket?

Appreciate your time and advice.
bucket wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:49 pm It's not a cause for concern, we've all had them at one time or another. It's a build up/blockage in your lymphatic system, not blood, and will clear with time.

B
bucket

Post by bucket »

Hello again, unfortunately no real proven method of getting rid of the bumps, but warmth to promote circulation, gentle massage and keeping hydrated wouldn't hurt.

Go easy next time Tiger.

B
Jaydonnavan24

Post by Jaydonnavan24 »

I have had one for about a month now. It’s gone down some, but I can still feel it. I have pumped regularly and everything still works like it should to keep the wife happy. She hasn’t noticed so I haven’t worried about it.
bucket

Post by bucket »

Yup, everything keeps working with lymphangitis, it just doesn't seem to go away if you keep doing what caused it.
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

My lumps were actually gone 24 hours after they appeared but I could still feel the fibrous veiny section they had been along. I'm currently taking a week off pumping, have only masturbated once, and it seems to be getting better. Erections still cause a slight, dull ache.
After my week off I might try a lower pressure session and see if it causes any issues. I'll report on my recovery.
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

So I did a pumping session last night. First time since my session 10 days ago where I developed Lymphangitis.

Haven't had any noticeable lumps for about 9 days and haven't felt the hardened lymphatic tubes(?) For about 4 or 5 days. Erections had gotten to the stage where it only caused the tiniest dull ache.

Massaged myself with lots of coconut oil for about 5 minutes. Got in the tube and sat at 3Hg for 5 minutes then came out and massaged for a few minutes. No discomfort yet.
Did 2x10 minute sets after this, with a massage in between, at about 4Hg. Started to develop a slight ache up the side where the blockage had been towards the end of the last set. Massaged afterwards and the ache went away after 10 minutes.
Everything seemed fine this morning but I have had the odd tiny aching feeling throughout the day. No sign of swelling, lumps, or anything else untowards at all.

Gonna go for another session of the same length tonight but maybe aim for pressures about 0.5-1Hg more than last night. Will post any more interesting bits of info as I get back in to it over the next week or two.
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

So I've been pumping for 10 days so far now. I think I had a 1 day break about a week ago and a 2 day break before tonight. Keeping pressures at 5Hg or lower and not wanking the tube or anything like that. Just sitting and chilling while I grow slowly.
No sign of the lymph blockage reappearing but I do still get the slightest ache down that same side of my cock at the end of a session and sometimes during the day afterwards. Just gonna keep plugging along pumping most days but just really try to keep the pressure low and develop a safer routine as I start to grow.