Advice needed

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Zimmy

Advice needed

Post by Zimmy »

Hey guys
Please can anyone advice me on starting to cut my glans . I have stretched my pee hole to around 13mm , but I am curious about cutting it bigger .
My questions are , how painful will it be , and does it effect how you pee ?
madmax6

Re: Advice needed

Post by madmax6 »

Depends how long do you want to cut. About rhe pain if you clamp it slowly the pain is bearable.
derlongus

Post by derlongus »

The peehole dowes not get that much bigger by cutting a meato. I appears bigger of course, but the restrictions in diameter are also down the shaft.

The pain is fine, I did my first cuts with clamping and electrocauter. The last cuts just by electrocauter.

It affected peeing definately, as I am now peeing through a slit and not through a hole. But stretching before also had an influence on peeing. After stretching to 14mm, I could not pee that precise like without stretching.

I think it looks nice and opens a new mod-way for the penis. In between I have a full meato and started splitting the glans. Interesting view.....
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

If the meatus is too small - 5 or 6mm - the spray is pretty bad. I regularly stretch to 10mm; the pattern is stable until it shrinks back down again.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Mine used to spray out in a wide thin (vertical) stream rather than a round stream.
felix542

Post by felix542 »

derlongus wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:45 pm The peehole dowes not get that much bigger by cutting a meato. I appears bigger of course, but the restrictions in diameter are also down the shaft.

The pain is fine, I did my first cuts with clamping and electrocauter. The last cuts just by electrocauter.

It affected peeing definately, as I am now peeing through a slit and not through a hole. But stretching before also had an influence on peeing. After stretching to 14mm, I could not pee that precise like without stretching.

I think it looks nice and opens a new mod-way for the penis. In between I have a full meato and started splitting the glans. Interesting view.....
Did you use a cauteriser pen ? I’m wanting to start and widen my peephole from top down to frenum with small cuts have you any tips
felix542

Post by felix542 »

derlongus wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:45 pm The peehole dowes not get that much bigger by cutting a meato. I appears bigger of course, but the restrictions in diameter are also down the shaft.

Did you use a cauteriser pen ? I’m wanting to start and widen my peephole from top down to frenum with small cuts have you any tips
felix542

Post by felix542 »

derlongus

Post by derlongus »

Yes, I used a cauteriser pen. (With changable batteries)
When I cut my frenulum 35 years ago, I just used a razor blade. Worked, but was a bit of mess with the blood.

With the cauterizing pen there was no blood at all, even not during healing with some stretching.
felix542

Post by felix542 »

I’m going to use the disposable one of Amazon what do you think I should cut at a time? Just as a guide, I did my frenum by tying which worked great (no blood), oh thanks for your feedback
felix542

Post by felix542 »

I’m going to use the disposable one of Amazon what do you think I should cut at a time? Just as a guide, I did my frenum by tying which worked great (no blood), oh thanks for your feedback
felix542

Post by felix542 »

Update

A picture of my frenulum I successfully pieced on Tuesday, it was quite easy and looks great
IMG_3742.jpeg
felix542

Post by felix542 »

Next I’m going to cut my peephole with a cauteriser to make it wider from the top underside to just above the new piercing so it’s easier to get a larger sound down I’m at 10 mm wish me luck