Sciatic

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

timff

Sciatic

Post by timff »

Hi Guys,
Been suffering from really bad sciatic pain and wondering if anyone knows if this might be from pumping.
Been pumping for over 10 years now, often pump once or twice a day to a few hours and sometime 3 or 4 days in a row.

Any thoughts on this be good to know.
timff

Re: Sciatic

Post by timff »

Sorry guys . I should have said . Sciatica.
DMC

Post by DMC »

I was lifting a lot of railroad ties a few months ago and it kicked off a bout of sciatica. It has not been fun. I think all of the sitting around I do in the mornings while pumping hasnt helped the situation either. I am currently doing a lot of core and glute strengthening exercises that seem to be helping. Now when I am pumping I get up and walk around and flex my legs.
timff

Post by timff »

Hi DMC, Thank you so much for your advice . I'll try doing something the same , Guess the sitting around while pumping is not going to be good for it. I'm resting as much as I can at the moment not pumped for a week . When I get back in the tube next I'll try not to sit too long and try some stretching exercise between pumps . Thank you Tim.
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Guys,
Just wondering if anyone has any idea with regard to pumping and sciatica. Had it just over a week now and is a tiny bit better . So hoping it will go soon.
Cheers Tim.
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

Sciatica usually comes from sitting, its pressure on the lumbar Part of the spine pinching the nerves.

Pumping itself will not have any effect. It could be just from sitting while pumping exacerbating an issue that’s already there.

I can’t speak for your own personal issues, but for my own back and leg pain, I find forward stretching to relieve the pressure on that lower spine helps.

Pain sucks. My thoughts are with you.
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Sbelloten,
Thanks so much for your advice. I think that is what I've been doing sitting too long in one position while pumping . Will try altering from a sitting position to maybe dry pump standing up or lying down on bed or sofa.
Many thanks again . Tim.
bob2001

Post by bob2001 »

I have put straps on my jar so I can walk around while pumping ;) I use ducttape to make a strap fixed to the jar then I hook a strap going around my shoulder to that. Now better be careful when walking around with a glass jar around your parts. :shock:
MY fetlife profile: https://fetlife.com/users/7083000
http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=43495
http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36194
http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37182
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Bob,
Thank for your advice about putting tape on the jar and being able to walk around , I'm going to try that.
cheers Tim.
Slickrickt

Post by Slickrickt »

A used bicycle lnner tube around the end of my tube and waist works well for being mobile while pumping too.
Slickrickt

Post by Slickrickt »

A used bicycle lnner tube around the end of my tube and waist works well for being mobile while pumping too.
metispumper1

Post by metispumper1 »

Bonjour
J'ai aussi constaté cela quand je reste trop longtemps assis.
Maintenant je pompe debout et puis assis en alternant.
Je porte aussi une ceinture de maintien lombaire qui permet de garder la colonne vertébrale droite et fait en sorte que le nerf sciatique reste à sa place.
metispumper1

Post by metispumper1 »

Bonjour
J'ai aussi constaté cela quand je reste trop longtemps assis.
Maintenant je pompe debout et puis assis en alternant.
Je porte aussi une ceinture de maintien lombaire qui permet de garder la colonne vertébrale droite et fait en sorte que le nerf sciatique reste à sa place.
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Everyone,
Thank you so much for your advice and help with this.
if anyone can translate the last message from the kind man in Paris , be big help . I think I've mostly understood it , but might have missed something.
Thanks everyone.
Tim.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Tim, right click on the page and translate to English should be there

BnL