Regression

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

mrtolkien

Regression

Post by mrtolkien »

I've been pumping for the past couple months and somehow I can't fill the tube anymore, even after up to 3 hours of pumping. I didn't know it was possible to regress, but here I am.
I've got a 1.75" tube, use heating pad, Epson salts, do a couple manual stretches before, pump about 3 times a week (or try), and worried that pumping any harder or longer will make things even worse.
What am I doing wrong?
thughung

Re: Regression

Post by thughung »

Your base width might be too large at this point . Conse
ider a 2".
daft886

Post by daft886 »

Make sure you are well hydrated for a couple of days before pumping.
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

Could be a number of things too. Pumping too often sometimes can also cause this. Too high of pressure can also cause regression and poor growth too. Hydration as someone mentioned is also a good idea. Change up the routine could be another need. Like in hitting the gym, sometimes your body will hit a plateau and your body needs to have it's regime changed in order enact further growth/change. For me, I know when I start to slow down in growth or it seems like it's taking longer, I will take a day off and switch up the routine for a week or two. My plateau breaker is doing full package pumping for an hour or so before going cock only. For whatever reason this tends to, "wake up" every thing. So it just takes some experimenting. Someone mentioned another size tube too. But that's also iffy to do if none of the other techniques work. Taking a break and/or changing up the routine may help your issue.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."