New favorite weights …

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

STRETCH2

New favorite weights …

Post by STRETCH2 »

I like this 60mm weight. It feels heavy enough and it grabs the whole thing, but I can’t close both ends.
I’m making a bit of a progress, as not too long ago I wasn’t able to close it at all. I wish I could close it and just wear the for a day.
Is it possible to close it or I need to stretch the skin some more? I thought maybe I’ll try longer screws that would allow a bit of space between the two parts.
Attachments
IMG_8739.jpeg
IMG_8733 Edited.jpeg
IMG_8734 Edited.jpeg
TinyMe

Re: New favorite weights …

Post by TinyMe »

Sometimes, you’ve just gotta start with less weight and build up.

Two smaller split rings and a bit of lube (or soap if you’re in the shower) will open up nicely for a third, fourth etc, once the balls are used to it and have a bit a a stretch going on
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
STRETCH2

Post by STRETCH2 »

Thanks.
Yes, that’s what I’m doing. I use 3 smaller ones, but all 3 stocked up are a bit smaller than this single one, so it makes sense to add a fourth one before trying this.
I’ll do that.
Anonim22

Post by Anonim22 »

Better start with less weight and a different design. such an unclosed ring can injure the skin, and it can be unpleasant to wear such an “unclosed” ring. Better wear smaller rings, and sometimes pull your testicles down from your body. you need to stretch your skin. Here is a forum where it is very well described how to retract the testicles with your hands https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... some-links . This is a necessary element of stretching.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Have the same closure issue at times. I set the pin side reach down around my balls give a tug and twist till both halves meet with no pinch. Tighten the screw and go.
STRETCH2

Re: New favorite weights

Post by STRETCH2 »

I tried but I can’t do it. The more I try the harder I get and then it’s impossible to close it. Otherwise, I can almost close it. But still need about half a cm. Longer screws would work, and the ring wouldn’t have to be fully closed.
I use these three rings with no problem. Actually they are a bit loose. At times they come off while I’m wearing them. I only wear them in the house.
Attachments
IMG_8820.jpeg
Anonim22

Re: New favorite weights

Post by Anonim22 »

STRETCH2 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:45 pm I tried but I can’t do it. The more I try the harder I get and then it’s impossible to close it. Otherwise, I can almost close it. But still need about half a cm. Longer screws would work, and the ring wouldn’t have to be fully closed.
I use these three rings with no problem. Actually they are a bit loose. At times they come off while I’m wearing them. I only wear them in the house.
Try putting on a wide rubber ring with a smaller diameter, and put steel rings above it. The rubber ring will prevent the eggs from slipping out, and the steel rings will not fall off it. when I started, that's what I did.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Since the idea of weights is to stretch balls down, some springy device pushing up & down could work, with half the force down & the other half up. That'd remove half the pressure on the top of your balls.
Options I can think of -
Spring with cushions, (you'd have to stretch it out & 'thread' it onto your ball sac)
Inflatable tube, (slip over balls & inflate, pushing up & down)
Compressible foam, (like pipe insulation)
I got some weights but impossible to put on after pumping...
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
STRETCH2

Post by STRETCH2 »

I got a dick pump that I use for my balls too. It stretches them nicely. I’ll try to use the rubber ring from the pump and slide it over my balls. Then use the rings on top of that. The reason I haven’t done that yet is because I thought that might cut off blood circulation.
I’ll see how it goes and if it’s comfortable I will wear it for a few hours.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

You could try a super stretchy silicone ring. Available from Secret leather in the UK and i assume the Chain gang in the US would have them too, Just takes the hardness of the rings off the balls and is a bigger girth to the ring that should spread the load.

BnL
STRETCH2

Post by STRETCH2 »

I’m trying this and so far it’s comfortable.
Attachments
IMG_8914.jpeg
IMG_8912.jpeg