Testicle slipping into cylinder

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Tmasters69

Testicle slipping into cylinder

Post by Tmasters69 »

IMG_1843.jpeg
I’m new to pumping after a prostatectomy trying to maintain length to prepare for penile implant. Bought an automated penis pump from Adultmart and it keeps pulling my testicle into the tube. #1 is that dangerous? #2. How can I keep this from happening? #3 My piss hole is really engorged is that normal? Tonight was my first night hitting 15 minutes after five nights in a row, but I could use some coaches or personal trainers! Help!!!
Attachments
IMG_1845.jpeg
IMG_1844.jpeg
Jaydonnavan24

Re: Testicle slipping into cylinder

Post by Jaydonnavan24 »

When I use my larger tubes this tends to happen. I usually put a rubber c ring around my balls to prevent this.
mikej

Post by mikej »

Hey guy. I thought you were on the other site? I would use a simple VED with a guage. The battery operated one you have no control to keep same pressure.

Mike
mikej

Post by mikej »

Hey guy. I thought you were on the other site? I would use a simple VED with a guage. The battery operated one you have no control to keep same pressure. Take the rubber gasket off. Have a good seal around the base of cock.

Mike
Tmasters69

Post by Tmasters69 »

This is the reading from the pump. Is this good to start with or should it be higher?
Attachments
IMG_1846.jpeg
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

That’s about 7.5 inHg so probably a little high tbh.

Once you have experience of pumping for a while and can see how your dick reacts, then you may be able (and many are) to increase little by little.

For now I’d be suggesting somewhere around 15/17 kPa
Oh to have even an average sized cock….