What am I doing wrong?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Anonim22

What am I doing wrong?

Post by Anonim22 »

Friends, give me advice. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I'm a beginner, I've been doing stretching for 5-6 months, learning from my mistakes. Yesterday I wore 2 steel rings all day, there was no discomfort in wearing them. But when I decided to put on the Ring before bed this evening, my testicles became bluer than usual and severe discomfort appeared on the skin, although I had not noticed this before. Am I doing something wrong, or maybe after yesterday my testicles decided to rest? I don't really see any progress in stretching, so it's hard for me to evaluate my productivity.
Attachments
IMG-20231019-WA0011.jpg
bignlow

Re: What am I doing wrong?

Post by bignlow »

Are you fitting the weight with everything cold. balls and weight need to be warm. Cold balls will try and pull back up and as they do the sac gets thicker making it tight in the weight. Get everything warm and keep everything warm as much as possible and apply lub to let trhe sac move in the weight regularly.

Bnl
Anonim22

Post by Anonim22 »

bignlow wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:40 am Are you fitting the weight with everything cold. balls and weight need to be warm. Cold balls will try and pull back up and as they do the sac gets thicker making it tight in the weight. Get everything warm and keep everything warm as much as possible and apply lub to let trhe sac move in the weight regularly.

Bnl
I warm my weights before each use. But there really is a problem with lubrication and heat support. Can you tell me what is the best way to lubricate? The radiator in the house will be repaired in a couple of days, then I’ll warm up. :lol:
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Coconut oil is good for lubrication and moisturising. The skin need to be nice and supple in order to stretch it. Once the skin will stretch, everything else inside can then stretch. As for heat. Hot water bottle, wheat bag is the one i tend to use when i'm in the office or the van keeping everything nice and warm. Keep the skin soft even if you're not using the weight. Warm the balls as well before putting the weight on. Once on you should be able to get 1 finger down between the weight and the sac to apply the oil or cream, whatever you want to use. Shea butter or cocoa butter work as well but i've found mainly coconut oil does it for me.

BnL